Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
I actually laughed that in both previous wedding Virat and Amruta were teaming up against villains (Nimmi's Rajeev baby😘 and jayesh's ishika darling🥰) but no one paid any heed to them🤧. I mean in two marriage same story🤗. Marriage done😊,now do whatever you want to do😏. In first wedding I thought at last moment,nimmi will marry shekhar and in second marriage,I thought ishika will be jailed and fully expose. My thinking is much more better than the writers over smart brain🙃🙃🙃
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

1000067903.jpg

Totally believe you that u dont want to merry her don't worry smiley2

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

One aspect is she is clear she doesn't want to marry him - except for those 'close' moments (which thankfully don't feel as forced as before) - and he wants to, except to show he doesn't because he knows she doesn't want to. That's a good conflict by itself actually. 

Second para - hope you meant 'she *doesn't* continue to be that way'... will be a pain if she continues to feel bad being rude to Babita. I really am not liking her pushing Virat to talk about it to Babita... it should be his call.  

True that... She is definitely attracted and thinks highly of him but that alone is not good enough reason for marriage, Virat has not yet climbed out of Ammu's friendzone. Ammu has always expressed what kinda partner she wants and still keeps looking because Virat has not fit the bill yet. 

One of her wishes is to be with one that she can simply enjoy tea with. Having tea with Virat means trouble on the way and even Ammu knows that now smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I don't know for yours but mine has been corrected finally and Abhiraj is gone

Capture.PNG

I can see abhiraj in mine too smiley1 All 3 of them are there.

But i see they updated the name finally virat ka name properly likha and instead of angad hasija... i can see bhawani name now.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivkriti

This Suresh guy will play a major role in future to expose Babita. 

But odd she told him 'tumhe jo kaam diya hai uska jaldi 'pata' karo' ... kya pata karna hai? 

Edit: Coming up tomorrow... so lets see. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Can someone tell me if did that babz and suresh sitting in car scene aaya ? I saw him outside the car not inside smiley24 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Thats in precap for tomorrow (Available on Zee5 but on all spoilers, not Kaise tab)

Virat sees him, chases him, he manages to escape in a car, ... Babita in it... and reveals she is the one who leaked it. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

But odd she told him 'tumhe jo kaam diya hai uska jaldi 'pata' karo' ... kya pata karna hai? 

Not sure.

I was sure she will turn table on amu regarding all this, but how i am not sure? Anything doesn't makes sense right now.

Edit:

Thanks for answer smiley31

Edited by Annu. - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Thats in precap for tomorrow (Available on Zee5 but on all spoilers, not Kaise tab)

Virat sees him, chases him, he manages to escape in a car, ... Babita in it... and reveals she is the one who leaked it. 

Chalo now its confirm woh adopted nahin hai ushki apni maa ne kiya hain smiley36 Tell her to give us some tazzi kabar yeh to bassi hain smiley36

Tell her our source are faster and better then them hume culprit ke baare pe pehle hi pata chal jata hain smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Meanwhile Rajeev was brought in for those 2-3 mins and one dialogue the other day. There has to be something more than that isn't it? Why was he even there? To say 'i'm still alive?'