Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I like Rohit from Udaariyaan there his character turned into villain overnight from a Grey character. I am liking him with Abhira but fear of acha admi ruining my ship is keeping me from shipping them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I completely understand, but i would rather ship a couple where Mutual respect, trust, understanding and kindness is there. If we have to fear acha aadmi, then what has the world come to smiley36

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I completely understand, but i would rather ship a couple where Mutual respect, trust, understanding and kindness is there. If we have to fear acha aadmi, then what has the world come to smiley36

Yeh rishta doesnt affect the world, ye real nahi hai. You misunderstood i was talking about bringing new man for Abhira. I shipped rohit in last show lekin overnight story change ho gayi

Tv ka real life and worls se koi relation nahi hai

Edited by Winterberry08 - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Yeh rishta doesnt affect the world, ye real nahi hai. You misunderstood i was talking about bringing new man for Abhira. I shipped rohit in last show lekin overnight story change ho gayi

Tv ka real life and worls se koi relation nahi hai

Everybody knows it's not real, hence what's wrong in shipping a new person of he is better? Anyways, that's your perspective. We can have have different opinions and let's agree to disagree:)

P S - Even Abhira is a result of love between heroine & her acha aadmi husband 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

I like Rohit from Udaariyaan there his character turned into villain overnight from a Grey character. I am liking him with Abhira but fear of acha admi ruining my ship is keeping me from shipping them 

Accha aadmi editions are released based on trp.

Every trp drop makes accha aadmi grey and brings street picked accha aadmi.

It's  like sabzi mandi. Taza hari sabzi le aathe hai use it for 1 or 2 years the  they replace it with again new sabzi'sπŸ˜‚

Yahi reh gaya hai dekhne ko in current shows women are just used as marriage material. I do not see any growth in women character in current itv shows. She just hops from one man to another. I really hope the viewers just treat this show as show and never apply these stupid things in  their real life πŸ™‚

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Accha aadmi editions are released based on trp.

Every trp drop makes accha aadmi grey and brings street picked accha aadmi.

It's  like sabzi mandi. Taza hari sabzi le aathe hai use it for 1 or 2 years the  they replace it with again new sabzi'sπŸ˜‚

Yahi reh gaya hai dekhne ko in current shows women are just used as marriage material. I do not see any growth in women character in current itv shows. She just hops from one man to another. I really hope the viewers just treat this show as show and never apply these stupid things in  their real life πŸ™‚

Anuj to Anuj 

LadooCandy thumbnail

Edit....

Edited by LadooCandy - 1 months ago
Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your fear for Acha Admi is real. 

After 5 months when there's no story left writers will see that Armaan commits a serious crime, 

Why do you think Rohit was signed!! this guy aces in negative roles. He's perfect for Anti Hero roles. 

The real hero is still WIP. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Itna hi dar hai to mat dekho……..πŸ™ˆ 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't worry our Abhira won't fall for Accha Aadmi. 

She'll copy Naira Nani's style and run to Goa. Let's assume her first born will be named Abhimaan. 

Expecting Liza Pizza 2.0 and Domino Uncle to be her support system.