Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

farhan is so good looking, he should do another movie with sonam, I liked his pairing with her even though not a fan of her lol

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also since the time don 3 was announced farhan has always said he has 1 or two movies to film before he starts it. And he initially said the filming will start in Jan 2025, so the movie has not been postponed, its actually on the original shoot date

https://twitter.com/fatiim_9RS/status/1771044896343753016?t=O4cplInrwQtS6g8Lyftpmw&s=19

https://twitter.com/KhadeejahRS/status/1771040681865216050?t=t1TBVnvaB0-5xn73mjMwaQ&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Won’t he be on paternity leave then according to his PR? 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Won’t he be on paternity leave then according to his PR? 

Sk jha is not his pr, so likley that paternity leave article is false.

Rahul raut says aditya dhars move starts in July 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

After Animal,RK fans are still fighting with RS fanssmiley8. Remember Ranveer gave 3 flops, and he gets to play SRK's  role.

RK will have to try to make public forget about Saawariya with Love and War..and try to match Ranveer's Ram Rajadi,Baji Rao and Khilji. Tough Task. It is a two hero film too.Is this the best he could do? 

Nobody believes Ramayana with 60 year old Sunny Deol playing Hanuman wearing a tail,Kneeling in front of Ranbir..calling him Prabhu. 

Partners dropped out long back..and Himesh was tweeting about 3rd March shoot date. Claiming DNEG,which never produced a film will be producers ,who payed RK,Yash,Sunny etc. Budget 1000 crs?I was waiting for Ajay Devgn or some other huge star to be announced as Kumbhakarnasmiley37.

https://twitter.com/worldnews_guru/status/1702246597969539112

The delusion is strong with this one 

I mean I love RS and was very upset when his good movies did not do well. But this post is just so desperate - bringing up RK and his movies in an RS thread. And then I am sure the same folks will be whining about RK fandom and PR and what not competing with RS. Khud toh RK toh hatao apne zehen se .. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last time I checked they said film will start shoot in Jan 2025 phir tu prepone hogayi 

Or was that the release date

hasini009 thumbnail

Good for him and good for Ranveer too.

Ranveer & Ranbir, Now that both their films have been postponed, both of them will get a lot of time to discuss about raising babies. how to feed, diaper change, put them into sleep…..and also they can share “how to impress wife” tips with each other.smiley14

Edited by hasini009 - 1 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Last time I checked they said film will start shoot in Jan 2025 phir tu prepone hogayi 

Or was that the release date

Jan 2025 was the original date to start shoot, so you are right, it has been preponed , since the films announcement farhan always said he is going to shoot 1 or two films as an actor before don3, I dont know where these media people got Augast from as the start date 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

The movie was always going to be made near the end of this year, so there is no postponement, farhan always said he will shoot the movie he is starring in first 

Din't you say sets are already being constructed?

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Din't you say sets are already being constructed?

Yes, the set design team have started work on the sets, pre production takes a couple of months 

1000009982.jpg