Anupama putting her sins on others head

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Anupama initially was looking like an innocent human 

But as show went on she started turning manipulative and machiveelian and narcissit

Her narcissist methods started during Malvika time only- she knew vanraj trying to steal kapadiya empire by making love affair with depressed Malvika who was that time so mentally weak that she never understood vanraj manipulations. Depressed people are like Mlavika only if someone sweet talks shows some care they think its real so cannot expect Malvika to understand vanraj a new man in her life. But anupama knew that man for 26 years. 

But she never informed anuj and GK kaka what vanraj doing with Malvika for many months till it was too late. Why because kapadiya wealth through vanraj will eventually go to shahs and her 3 kapoot kids? Is it not why she kept quiet? Also when anupama know why vanraj doing all this she could tell anuj stay with malvika do not come with me? But no she purposely made him wak off handing kapaditya empire to vanrj hand because Malvika is just not capable of handling such big empire so shes dummy leader anyways. All control with vanraj only 

Next she gaslighted both Mlavika and Kavya. How she made Malvika to stay in Shah house when she knew vanraj has wrong intentions on anuj sister. When Kavya is married to vanraj who is Anupam ato decide Malvika  a woman vanraj has set his eyes on should stay in his home. Who was she to decide when even Baaa did not like it nor Kavya? 

Third gaslighting was that shahs are her mayka and baa her mother and hasmukh her father? So is vanraj her elder brother? When you have own mother kanta how can ex mom in law ex father in law be made mom dad and your ex hubby house become your mayka? This she did so that she can stay close to vanraj shah. Its all lies that she went to Shah house to meet her 3 kids no no. She was still busy serving vanraj, Baa and hasmukh only than her 3 kids after divorce. 

Also after divorce is she wants to meet her 3 kids let her call them on sunday full day to kapadiya house and spend time with them and send them back no. Thats what divorced mothers all over world do they spend few days a week with their kids although custody may be with father vanraj. First i do not understand how all 3 kids stayed with vanraj why? Cannot atleast one or two go stay with anupama in her bachelor apartment than at kapadiyas? OK they are adults so stayed back in shah house is argument? And hence custody not given to anupama by court 

So if they are so adult and do not really require spood and milk bottle feeding why was anupama going every day to shah house after marrying anuj? that too from 8am to night 10pm almost everyday instead of staying in kapadiya mansion? Anyways from 9am to 6pm both her sons were working and pakhi in college? So why was anupama going everyday from 9am to 10pm to shah house? to do what to meet her kids who were at work and college? Another gaslighting and lies from anupama

Fourth gaslighting by anupama is anupama lying to all in USA that she left anuj and adhya for their happiness. All pure lies. She could not answer anuj why she is always in shah house from 8am to 10pm and never there to take care of anuj and CA. So she ran off as her lies caught by anuj and pointed out openly. She had no answer so tried to blackmail him emotionally by saying shes leaving him and CA. She must have thought puppy and slave will ran and fall at her feet saying i am sorry i will never ask you even if you stay at shahs for full life day and night. But anuj never did that so anupama drama became ulta and she had to leave his house unwittingly. Now shes lying to yashdeep, beeji and everyone in spice and chutney that anuj left her CA abandoned her what a cunning woman and these fools believe her what a joke? 

Fifth gaslighting was when anuj gave his marriage news. I am used to dhukh pain in life bt you be happy adhya be happy. Really woman you gave them immense pain all 3 years anuj and CA were with you never listened to one word of pati paremeshwar anuj ohhh i forgot for you only vanraj is God never cared for CA one day only your shah kapoots. Left them and ran off 5 years and you are lying to everyone you  left them for their happiness lies you are saying all. Now you blackmail anuj saying i and my dhukh are constant etc emotionally blackmailing him so he leaves shruti and falls at your feet with his daughter and wealth to serve shahs and you all life. 

There are many instances shes gaslighted anuj or CA and kapadiyas but lets leave it at that. 

Anupama will easily defeat all polticians world over and business men in tricks. Baaaaaaa and vanraj too fail in front of her dhongi behaviour. 

Atleast vanraj you know is vile and will do anything for money and power in life, Baaa too is vile spilling venom from mouth always all know, hasmukh is the smooth criminal in their family actually all think hes good but hes like anupama smooth operator

Anupama did not become her mother and brothers ever all life where she will be loyal to anuj or CA or kapadiyas ever or yashdeep and beeji  

If anuj marries her again which is definite he and CA will remain slaves of shahs all life and will serve them all life monetarily or otherwise while anupama will spend full day at shahs 

I would not be suprised if shahs try to kill adhya for getting kapadiya wealth in future and anupama saying they are innocent and did not do anything like when vanraj pushed anuj off cliff leaving him paralyzed 

Hope adhik protects her from shahs as hes only kapadiya left on show 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I believe something will happen to Anuj .. probably he will get into accident or maybe memory loss coming in the track.. not sure

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This woman has been sitting around with evidence of her son's crime for days. 

DAYS

At this point she has become an accomplice herself by hiding the evidence from the authorities.

How is this any different from Vanraj not coming out and openly giving up Toshu for his crime? I don't see any difference in so called acche mata pita's behaviour.

Why? Because it was Anuj's company that was ultimately responsible for the event? Because it would be his neck, his reputation that would get ruined? Because it would be him who would bear the loss?

If this had been Baa or Bapuji or even Vanraj's event, she would have caught Toshu by his throat and dragged him to court herself. 

But just because it is Anuj, just because she knows he would never make the move to hand Toshu over until she says so, just because none of the Shahs are directly in line of fire, in danger of bearing the loss, she is keeping the evidence and 'waiting' for Toshu to 'repent'. 

How stans justify this behaviour and call it love/innocence/maa ka pyaar I'll never understand.

Do kodi ki nikammi dhokebaaz joothi aurat hai Anupama like the rest of the Shahs.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So all fault in anupama  no fault  in  anuj

I

Js malvika  small child that she need some  one tell what is right  or wrong  

Why don't malvika  herself what kind of person  vanraj  us 

Malvka knew that vanraj  cheated anupama  so why did not malvika   herself  back out

Which husband  talk about  child  just after  marriage  

Even  if anupama  sat yes to adoption  but can't anuj understand by himself  that adoption  kr baat marriage  ke agle din  nahi Karni hai 

No matter  what relationship  mother  has with  children but np one has  right to tell a mother  whether  and when  she should  give priority  to children  

No mother  will  like it 

Bache chahe jaise  ho but koi bhi maa   apni bachon ki buraai kabhi bhi doosre se nahi sunegi   and that is reality 

Any mother  will  say  ki mere bache chahe .jaise ho tum Kaun hote ho mere bacho ko buraai karne wale 

Maa apne  bachon  ko maar legi    dant legi but koi bhi maa Bahar walo ko haq nahi  deti ki kub use bachon milna chahiye ki nahi 

Anuj going  to maaya  and saying  ki main ab kabhi  nahi aaonga  anupama  ke saamne  maaya ke haath  mehdi lagana use dawai Dena,

Going to meet  vanraj  secretly  without  informing  anupama  

Himself  involving in Shah matter  

Himself  sending  anupama  to shah  house   and  then blaming  anupama  for not giving priority  to choti 

Making anupama  in guilt trip  that Maine tum  pe choti  force  kiya tumhe maa banna nahi tha 

Giving  false hope to Shruti  

And moreover  itne year se anuj ki choti ki  misunderstanding  door nahi  ki instead  of clearing misunderstanding  of choti  he too started blaming  anupama   without  second  thought. 

He was not clear in. Her approach 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Do kodi ki nikammi dhokebaaz joothi aurat hai Anupama like the rest of the Shahs.

I take my words back. Do kodi ki bhi value hoti hai. Ye uss layak bhi nahi hai. Itni bhi aukat nahi hai iski

surabhi01 thumbnail

Not telling  anupama that what  maaya  Try to do with anuj  

Going for .night  walk  with maaya  

surabhi01 thumbnail

I am sure  anuj already  wanted  a daughter  but he could  not adopt daughter  as single  male is not allowed  to adopt  female  child 

So he thought  anupama  se bhadiya  nanny kaha milega  thst is why he marry anupama  so that he can adopt  female  child 

Fact Is that anuj  ne anupama  ki weakness  ka fayda uthaya 

Anuj bolta to hai ko shah  mut jaao but no difference  between  vanraj  and anuj

Ek ko maid  chahiye ek ko  nanny 

Both. Vanraj  and anuj  two timer . 

Both  speak  harsh  words  to anupama  and  just  blame .

Both  cannot tolerate  freedom  of anupama  

Both  just want anupama  should  act according to their  order 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

What wrong  Anupama  say that I go for ur happiness  yes anuj is not happy  with  anupama  he said ki shaadi  mein  jaldi kar dita. The way he is blaming  anupama  amd saying  to anupama  ki Dum ghuta hai yes ur not happy with   anupama. 

Even choti  js not happy  staying  with anupama   so what  ever anupama  is saying is true 

Agar aise nahi hai  them why don't  anuj tell to anupama  that u r thinking wrong  we are not happy  without  u but  he did not  say such  thing  till  now 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

So Anuj was wrong in talking about a kid so early after getting married to upma but upma wasn't wrong in talking about her ex family with Anuj during their 1st night after marriage ? Which woman does that ? 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

What wrong  Anupama  say that I go for ur happiness  yes anuj is not happy  with  anupama  he said ki shaadi  mein  jaldi kar dita. The way he is blaming  anupama  amd saying  to anupama  ki Dum ghuta hai yes ur not happy with   anupama. 

Even choti  js not happy  staying  with anupama   so what  ever anupama  is saying is true 

Agar aise nahi hai  them why don't  anuj tell to anupama  that u r thinking wrong  we are not happy  without  u but  he did not  say such  thing  till  now 

Because adoption is Not a transaction that can be instantly reversed if not happy. It is a relationship that both chose.

Even in a divorce, they give a cooling period to make things work, even in a custody case, they don't instantly break away, there is a process so that the change can be seamlessly accepted especially when children are involved.

Yeh nahin ki "aap khush nahin hain na, Chalo chod ke Chale jate hain".

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago