Game of the week-- Creative wings

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Hi all 

Since most of you are willing to have a storyline different, here am coming up with the game of this week...

Looking for active participation....

Rules are pretty simple

We would start with scene of Parineeti mentioning, then the others will extend that story, each participant might add 4-5 lines at the max.

You are free to flow your creativity the way you want and even can add other characters from the show who are alive (or completely new characters) but the only thing is don't bash any character or actor. (Such posts will be edited immediately) 

You can tag one or two person if you want them to continue after you, but please don't tag same person repeatedly, nor should you tag the person who has tagged you...

Hope to have fun 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So the scene is ....

Pari and Neeti are having a conversation. They are discussing their childhood memories the days of past and happy times..

Both are actually emotionally attached and happy 

When suddenly Neeti says, "things would have remained same had you immediately left Sanju and me"

Pari understands that Neeti was faking the memory loss and then ........

Tag other active members here if I missed

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

So the scene is ....

Pari and Neeti are having a conversation. They are discussing their childhood memories the days of past and happy times..

When suddenly Neeti says, "things would have remained same had you immediately left Sanju and me"

then pari asks 'neeti why were u faking memory loss' neeti tells her everything how pari n sanju ruined her life. Pari says 'i'm trying for sanju longer than u, finally now he is mine. U please go. Anyways u can get better guys than sanju like shelly, vikram' neeti slaps pari. Then an earthquake happens. Both neeti n pari have an accident. Taai says 'ye earthquake neeti ki wajah se aaya hoga'. Pari have a miscarriage n doctor says that now she can't be a mother. Taai says 'oh no! Now we have to find another surrogate' Sanju says 'no. I don't want that situation again. I won't be able to control myself n I'll give extra care to that surrogate n pari will feel bad seeing this. So it's better that i divorce pari n marry 3rd time. I'm fed up of parineeti' pari cries. She says 'rajiv I'll accept ur 3rd wife also but please don't divorce me' rajiv says 'arre tum toh accept karlogi but vo toh tumhe accept nai karegi nah! Firse wahi drame nai chahiye mujhe' neeti says 'what the hell! What kind of a person u r sanju? I thought u will marry me after pari's miscarriage or death' sanju says 'ohh ur memory loss was fake? Or ur memory came back after accident? I don't care. I will marry a 3rd girl. Coz u both r now useless for me. U both can't become mother' neeti slaps him n tries to kill him by hitting a vase on his head. He dies. Neeti runs away. Pari gets a heart attack seeing raju dead n she also dies. All the Bajwas go to police station to complaint against neeti. Their car have an accident n they all dies. Meanwhile Neeti asks for rakesh n daljit's help. They get the news that all the Bajwas n pari r dead. Daljit cries for his family. Then he realises that now he can get property. He becomes happy. Rakesh says I tried to kill pari n sanju many times. Now they r dead. Thank u neeti. Neeti says 'but what will I do now? I killed sanju. There is nothing left in my life Now i should also die' rakesh says 'shut up u stupid fool! U can still continue ur life. U r air hostess. U can get much better guys than sanju. Shelly, vikram n I can also marry u' neeti says 'no way. It's better for me to die than marrying u' rakesh says 'ok don't marry me. I was just asking'. Neeti says 'right now. I don't wanna marry anyone. I'll just go back to my air hostess job'. After 2 months, air hostess neeti is in a plane n rakesh is also in that plane. Rakesh calls the air hostess n gets surprised seeing neeti. He flirts with her. But the plane crashes n they both die. Then rakesh n neeti take punar janam with same faces. Rakesh is a good guy. Neeti is also a good girl. They both meet n their love story starts. 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

then pari asks 'neeti why were u faking memory loss' neeti tells her everything how pari n sanju ruined her life. Pari says 'i'm trying for sanju longer than u, finally now he is mine. U please go. Anyways u can get better guys than sanju like shelly, vikram' neeti slaps pari. Then an earthquake happens. Both neeti n pari have an accident. Taai says 'ye earthquake neeti ki wajah se aaya hoga'. Pari have a miscarriage n doctor says that now she can't be a mother. Taai says 'oh no! Now we have to find another surrogate' Sanju says 'no. I don't want that situation again. I won't be able to control myself n I'll give extra care to that surrogate n pari will feel bad seeing this. So it's better that i divorce pari n marry 3rd time. I'm fed up of parineeti' pari cries. She says 'rajiv I'll accept ur 3rd wife also but please don't divorce me' rajiv says 'arre tum toh accept karlogi but vo toh tumhe accept nai karegi nah! Firse wahi drame nai chahiye mujhe' neeti says 'what the hell! What kind of a person u r sanju? I thought u will marry me after pari's miscarriage or death' sanju says 'ohh ur memory loss was fake? Or ur memory came back after accident? I don't care. I will marry a 3rd girl. Coz u both r now useless for me. U both can't become mother' neeti slaps him n tries to kill him by hitting a vase on his head. He dies. Neeti runs away. Pari gets a heart attack seeing raju dead n she also dies. All the Bajwas go to police station to complaint against neeti. Their car have an accident n they all dies. Meanwhile Neeti asks for rakesh n daljit's help. They get the news that all the Bajwas n pari r dead. Daljit cries for his family. Then he realises that now he can get property. He becomes happy. Rakesh says I tried to kill pari n sanju many times. Now they r dead. Thank u neeti. Neeti says 'but what will I do now? I killed sanju. There is nothing left in my life Now i should also die' rakesh says 'shut up u stupid fool! U can still continue ur life. U r air hostess. U can get much better guys than sanju. Shelly, vikram n I can also marry u' neeti says 'no way. It's better for me to die than marrying u' rakesh says 'ok don't marry me. I was just asking'. Neeti says 'right now. I don't wanna marry anyone. I'll just go back to my air hostess job'. After 2 months, air hostess neeti is in a plane n rakesh is also in that plane. Rakesh calls the air hostess n gets surprised seeing neeti. He flirts with her. But the plane crashes n they both die. Then rakesh n neeti take punar janam with same faces. Rakesh is a good guy. Neeti is also a good girl. They both meet n their love story starts. 

you have given such a ending that anyone would love and that too in very sarcastic way

i was laughing reading all this..very entertainingsmiley27

but i don't write fictional stories

so i am tagging another person so that it can be continued

but it was hilarious jazzkapursmiley32

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

So the scene is ....

"So you were faking it all along. I should have known that a criminal like you can never change." Pari yelled with her illusion of her bestie finally breaking and slaps Neeti so hard that falls directly on Taiji's feet. "Now you'll finally go where you rightfully belong. Rajeev, call the police. I don't want this crazy psycho anywhere near my family now." Pari finally took a strong stand and Rajeev was more than happy to get rid of that leech clinging to his family. Criminal Neeti reached her right place, jail and PariRaj got to live peacefully with their now safe baby.

-The End-

Edited by janecastle - 1 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Brilliant Jazz 😍👌 Loved reading it. You should write more ffs

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Brilliant Jazz 😍👌 Loved reading it. You should write more ffs

I'll continue this story with neetikesh punar janam. In next life, Neeti name is tanvi n rakesh's name is vishal. Tanvi is daughter of a powerful politician n vishal is son of a rich businessman. They r family friends. Vishal n tanvi studies in same college. They r childhood friends. Aage ki story baad me continue karungi. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

I'll continue this story with neetikesh punar janam. In next life, Neeti name is tanvi n rakesh's name is vishal. Tanvi is daughter of a powerful politician n vishal is son of a rich businessman. They r family friends. Vishal n tanvi studies in same college. They r childhood friends. Aage ki story baad me continue karungi. 

Yes please continue writing it. Eagerly waiting for the next part smiley20

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Yes please continue writing it. Eagerly waiting for the next part smiley20

so tanvi n vishal r bffs. Raju's punar janam Sanjeev (sanju+rajiv) is also in their college. One night, tanvish were returning from a wedding in a car. Some goons were eve teasing tanvi. Vishal banged his car into their car. Tanvi scolded him. he lost control n his car banged to a tree. He got injured. Tanvi asked for lift. Sanjeev was driving his car n saw tanvi. He helped tanvi n vishal to reach hospital. He flirted with tanvi just like rajiv flirted with neeti in their 1st meet. vlcsnap-2024-03-16-05h44m40s225.png After this incident, tanvi, vishal n Sanjeev becomes good friends. get.jpg Vishal gets little jealous watching sanjeev-tanvi closeness. He realises that he loves tanvi n decides to propose her. But he sees Sanjeev proposing tanvi before him n tanvi accepts sanjeev's proposal. Watching them happy, vishal congratulates them n drops the idea of expressing his feelings for tanvi. One day, he overhears Sanjeev talking to his friend that he is marrying tanvi for her property n for lust. He is a playboy. He has many girlfriends. He says he will leave tanvi jab uska Mann bhar jaega. Vishal beats him up. Tanvi comes n stops him. vlcsnap-2024-03-16-05h59m12s415.png Vishal tells her sanjeev's true intentions. Sanjeev says 'he is lying. He is beating me becoz he have lust for u that's why he wants to break us'. Vishal denies it. Sanjeev says 'so u don't want tanvi more than a friend?' Tanvi says 'shut up Sanjeev, i trust vishal'. Sanjeev asks vishal 'tanvi ke sarr pe hath rakhke Kasam Khao that u sees tanvi just as a friend'. Tanvi says 'yes vishal Kasam Khao meri n prove it to him that I'm just ur friend'. Vishal says 'mai tumhari jhuti kasam nai khaa sakta. U r much more than a friend for me. I love u'. Sanjeev says 'dekha! I was right'. Tanvi says 'vishal u lied to me. U shouldn't have beaten up sanjeev' vishal tries to explain but tanvi leaves. Vishal starts following sanjeev n sees him with some other girl (her face is like babli) When Sanjeev leaves, vishal asks that girl to expose Sanjeev in front of tanvi. That girl demands money. Vishal agrees. He gives her the money. Sanjeev makes video of vishal giving money to that girl. That girl tells tanvi the truth about Sanjeev. Tanvi confronts Sanjeev n says sorry to vishal. Sanjeev shows that video to tanvi n says that vishal bribed this girl to lie about me. Vishal denies it n says that 'in this video, i gave her money to tell the truth about sanjeev' tanvi doesn't trust vishal n scolds him n leaves. Sanjeev taunts vishal 'itne saalon ki friendship Tut gai' Vishal says 'u can't break our friendship permanently. We r childhood friends'. Sanjeev takes help from a friend of his n makes 2 audios using deepfake AI technology. He makes an audio in tanvi's voice 'i hate vishal. He tried to ruin my relationship with my Sanjeev. I'll destroy him n his family by using my dad's political power' n sends this audio to vishal from unknown number. He makes another audio in vishal's voice 'how dare that tanvi reject me. i'll destroy her n her family using my dad's money. My dad is very rich businessman'. He sends this audio to tanvi. Both tanvi n vishal gets very angry n meet each other n fights with each other. Tanvi says 'how dare u! I'll destroy u' vishal says 'shut up. If ur dad is politician, my dad is also a rich businessman. I'll destroy u' tanvi says 'tumhe apne dad ke paison ka bohot ghamand hai but tum mera n meri family ka kuch ni bigad sakte' vishal says 'tumhe apne dad ki political power ka bohot ghamand hai but tum mera n meri family ka kuch ni bigad sakti n u really think that i need to do something to destroy u? Ur fiancee Sanjeev is enough is to destroy u. I'll just sit back n watch ur barbadi' tanvi breaks friendship with him. Vishal also breaks his friendship with her. Sanjeev smirks.

To be continued 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

so tanvi n vishal r bffs. Raju's punar janam Sanjeev (sanju+rajiv) is also in their college. One night, tanvish were returning from a wedding in a car. Some goons were eve teasing tanvi. Vishal banged his car into their car. Tanvi scolded him. he lost control n his car banged to a tree. He got injured. Tanvi asked for lift. Sanjeev was driving his car n saw tanvi. He helped tanvi n vishal to reach hospital. He flirted with tanvi just like rajiv flirted with neeti in their 1st meet. vlcsnap-2024-03-16-05h44m40s225.png After this incident, tanvi, vishal n Sanjeev becomes good friends. get.jpg Vishal gets little jealous watching sanjeev-tanvi closeness. He realises that he loves tanvi n decides to propose her. But he sees Sanjeev proposing tanvi before him n tanvi accepts sanjeev's proposal. Watching them happy, vishal congratulates them n drops the idea of expressing his feelings for tanvi. One day, he overhears Sanjeev talking to his friend that he is marrying tanvi for her property n for lust. He is a playboy. He has many girlfriends. He says he will leave tanvi jab uska Mann bhar jaega. Vishal beats him up. Tanvi comes n stops him. vlcsnap-2024-03-16-05h59m12s415.png Vishal tells her sanjeev's true intentions. Sanjeev says 'he is lying. He is beating me becoz he have lust for u that's why he wants to break us'. Vishal denies it. Sanjeev says 'so u don't want tanvi more than a friend?' Tanvi says 'shut up Sanjeev, i trust vishal'. Sanjeev asks vishal 'tanvi ke sarr pe hath rakhke Kasam Khao that u sees tanvi just as a friend'. Tanvi says 'yes vishal Kasam Khao meri n prove it to him that I'm just ur friend'. Vishal says 'mai tumhari jhuti kasam nai khaa sakta. U r much more than a friend for me. I love u'. Sanjeev says 'dekha! I was right'. Tanvi says 'vishal u lied to me. U shouldn't have beaten up sanjeev' vishal tries to explain but tanvi leaves. Vishal starts following sanjeev n sees him with some other girl (her face is like babli) When Sanjeev leaves, vishal asks that girl to expose Sanjeev in front of tanvi. That girl demands money. Vishal agrees. He gives her the money. Sanjeev makes video of vishal giving money to that girl. That girl tells tanvi the truth about Sanjeev. Tanvi confronts Sanjeev n says sorry to vishal. Sanjeev shows that video to tanvi n says that vishal bribed this girl to lie about me. Vishal denies it n says that 'in this video, i gave her money to tell the truth about sanjeev' tanvi doesn't trust vishal n scolds him n leaves. Sanjeev taunts vishal 'itne saalon ki friendship Tut gai' Vishal says 'u can't break our friendship permanently. We r childhood friends'. Sanjeev takes help from a friend of his n makes 2 audios using deepfake AI technology. He makes an audio in tanvi's voice 'i hate vishal. He tried to ruin my relationship with my Sanjeev. I'll destroy him n his family by using my dad's political power' n sends this audio to vishal from unknown number. He makes another audio in vishal's voice 'how dare that tanvi reject me. i'll destroy her n her family using my dad's money. My dad is very rich businessman'. He sends this audio to tanvi. Both tanvi n vishal gets very angry n meet each other n fights with each other. Tanvi says 'how dare u! I'll destroy u' vishal says 'shut up. If ur dad is politician, my dad is also a rich businessman. I'll destroy u' tanvi says 'tumhe apne dad ke paison ka bohot ghamand hai but tum mera n meri family ka kuch ni bigad sakte' vishal says 'tumhe apne dad ki political power ka bohot ghamand hai but tum mera n meri family ka kuch ni bigad sakti n u really think that i need to do something to destroy u? Ur fiancee Sanjeev is enough is to destroy u. I'll just sit back n watch ur barbadi' tanvi breaks friendship with him. Vishal also breaks his friendship with her. Sanjeev smirks.

To be continued 

Great update. Excellently written smiley32

I like how you named Sanjeev after Rajeev+Sanju. smiley36

So Raju aka Sanjeev hasn't stopped being manipulative even after poonar janam. Trying to break another friendship this time. Poor Vishal! Hope Tanvi finds out the truth about Sanjeev soon. TanVish ki dosti kaayam rahe bas! 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago