Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/ranbir-kapoor-recent-picture-without-makeup-surfaces-49754

I was looking for some more pics from the Ambani event. I just came across this article about how netizens reacted when they saw Ranbir without makeup. I mean everyone looks different without makeup. Even I do? Of course, he uses a lot of VFX in his film nowadays. Maybe people have gotten use to seeing that. But why be so harsh? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

phir se smiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Someone already posted this? Double topic? 

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mods got another thread to closesmiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone commenting there is funny lol 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Mods got another thread to closesmiley36

Dear Mod, 

How does this thread break any rules? We can't even share articles now a days. We have become that sensitive to criticism of my favorites. I did not do this to mock Ranbir. Or say he looks like a budha, druggie, alcoholic baldie. But his fans mock Vicky all the time in a classist and racist way. They have called him class derogatoriness things like a driver. Some have even take it to class regarding his skin color. I did not go around whining mod close this post, mod close this post? 🤷‍♀️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Everyone commenting there is funny lol 

Funny? How so? What is so funny? I do not understand! 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Funny? How so? What is so funny? I do not understand! 

the website you posted, I was talking about the people commenting saying a 42 year old man being treated like a child, picture quoted his mom saying you raised a thief of hearts. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

the website you posted, I was talking about the people commenting saying a 42 year old man being treated like a child, picture quoted his mom saying you raised a thief of hearts. 

Oh maybe because he accidentally ends up playing a manchild in all his movies so he is treat like a child. Despite being a man. I mean it is hard to draw the line between playing a character on screen or just being yourself to be as natural as possible! smiley41