Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

And I am use to being really honest. Some people maybe consider that bitter. It looks like a really good film that got the wrong actress. First of all they show very little footage of Sara actually acting in the trailer. We get voice overs from her. But the one scene where she talks about over a billion Indians can get their nation back from the British looks so off. No wonder they show more scenes or clips of other people in the trailer. 

For Adi’s sake I hope Anurag was able to extract better from her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4FRHKyISU2/?igsh=MWN4ZHd4bXh3djZ3MA==

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

What I said in my post! 

And I am use to being really honest. Some people maybe consider that bitter. It looks like a really good film that got the wrong actress. First of all they show very little footage of Sara actually acting in the trailer. We get voice overs from her. But the one scene where she talks about over a billion Indians can get their nation back from the British looks so off. No wonder they show more scenes or clips of other people in the  trailer. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

^ I actually feel the opposite. Not a fan of hers but it seems like she has done a really good job here!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sara feels inconsistent, but Sparsh Srivastav, so good to see him🥰 the premise looks amazing.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sara was good and so was the trailer. Looking forward to watching it.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

^ I actually feel the opposite. Not a fan of hers but it seems like she has done a really good job here!!

I found her expression at 1:53 very funny and melodramatic. smiley36I guess I will reserve judgement until I watch the entire film. I might enjoy it. They did show very little of her. So we really can't tell. 

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Not a permanent nepo hater so am not going to paragraphs hating them

Trailer looks very promising,  sara has been good in kedarnath,  zhzb etc. And her voice and hindi diction is plus points. She has good hindi diction.  Which many heroines lacks. And her voice is plus point to that radio theme. Good selection for the movie..voice and diction for radio theme.

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

What I said in my post! 

And I am use to being really honest. Some people maybe consider that bitter. It looks like a really good film that got the wrong actress. First of all they show very little footage of Sara actually acting in the trailer. We get voice overs from her. But the one scene where she talks about over a billion Indians can get their nation back from the British looks so off. No wonder they show more scenes or clips of other people in the  trailer. 

Didn't know aditya Roy  kapoor only delivered hits