Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mahira Khan

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Absolutely revolting. As I said, this does not seem a post by some delusional fan or shipper. This is slander pure and simple. A character assassination. A hate post so full of malice that it made me feel sick reading it.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of people write stuff like this. How can you write something like this for someone you don't even know or have met in real life

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Isn't the style of posting these dumps similar to dure.

May be subtle hints of him dating her.

He has posted dumps in the past but a random pic of omlette and rickshaw is something very new. Usually his dumps are about him/his family/ his nephew & nieces or some quotes or nature.....

And that omelette seems he made it 🤭

No idea about dure, but I've seen hania post such dumps..and yeah I guess this is the first time he has put up random pictures of auto ride, food and carsmiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/_styles_25/status/1764516677595849172?t=fdXmpqiaUfoXIJri59nJ_w&s=19

Look at them openly thrashing wahaj and mocking him, hes only a tool for him to fulfill their delusional fantasies otherwise they don't give two hoots about himsmiley35

This one sounds like that crackpot psycho Lida on IG who rants har ek post ke cs mai where Wahaj is even mentioned that Maya is his mistress and how they both conspired to get Kaddu replace Yumna with Maya in SMD. smiley7

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I feel bad for wahaj for the amount of hate he gets since tb for no reason of his. He has never been into sm that much and that too sharing pictures with his wife pre tb and it makes more sense that he would not want the negativity to reach his family at this point when he is aware of the toxicity of the fandoms. 

Good thing is redditors defended him. Usually they join the bashing bandwagon 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

These guys want to believe Wahaj has something with Yumna. Lol. I think they are not even close. They don't  have problem when Wahaj is paired with Yumna but dare he pairs with somebody else bashing of Wahaj starts. Hypocrite. 

If you don't  even like Wahaj why post such long comments about his personal life.

They were playing Meerab and Murtasim in that talk show, it wasn't even a proper interview just a promotional campaign for Tere Bin.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

There was post about Wahaj being a player and flirt  on Redditsmiley11 It got deleted ? Criticism on acting/characters is fine but now fans are crossing their limits. 

Desperation 

It was a new account solely created to bash Wahaj 

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

No idea about dure, but I've seen hania post such dumps..and yeah I guess this is the first time he has put up random pictures of auto ride, food and carsmiley36

Sajal also posts random dumps like this but then her entire insta is kind of a dump smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Desperation 

It was a new account solely created to bash Wahaj 

There is a new account created to shade on bilal as well and that person is a Feroze fan smiley37