Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Ayeza needs to do a show where she can let go. Like Mawra in the initial episodes of Nawroz. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ayeza where her look for a character has been imperfect on purpose. Maybe that’s not her comfort zone. For me the “not a hair out of place” deal is getting repetitive 

why are you still upset about Ayeza?smiley36 Mein is over..Wahaj is still a super duper star, even after playing useless Zaid, dude is still buzzzingggggg and is everywhere on my feed..cant scroll YT without TB shorts, cant Open Insta with TB bloopers..cant go to Twitter without Wahaj the shawl man....I want to escape the Wahaj Mania..but its everywhere....there is so much for youll to fangirl over..but why is it that Wahaj fans just dont like Ayeza?smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

In her filmography, only few dramas are actually good or critically acclaimed tbh. However she is a hit machine. Even trash like Thora sa Haq had  high trps. 

She hard carried mein in the first half till zaddy took over smiley36

She has immense screen presence and larger than life aura. Add to that she is a good actress and seems like she gives her 100% to the project. That's like more than enough for commercial dramas. She totally deserves all the big budget dramas coming her way as she is a sure shot hit. She is like the perfect combination of glamour and acting skills. 

Edited by spnfan - 2 months ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

In her filmography, only few dramas are actually good or critically acclaimed tbh. However she is a hit machine. Even trash like Thora sa Haq had  high trps. 

She does commercial dramas which obviously aren't content driven.She has quite a number of  commercial hits to her name.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

They put pink clips in his hair very often. Iss baar baaji hi bana diya smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

She has immense screen presence and larger than life aura. Add to that she is a good actress and seems like she gives her 100% to the project. That's like more than enough for commercial dramas. She totally deserves all the big budget dramas coming her way as she is a sure shot hit. She is like the perfect combination of glamour and acting skills. 

Also she has sustained longer than any of her contemporaries, that too at the top. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

why are you still upset about Ayeza?smiley36 Mein is over..Wahaj is still a super duper star, even after playing useless Zaid, dude is still buzzzingggggg and is everywhere on my feed..cant scroll YT without TB shorts, cant Open Insta with TB bloopers..cant go to Twitter without Wahaj the shawl man....I want to escape the Wahaj Mania..but its everywhere....there is so much for youll to fangirl over..but why is it that Wahaj fans just dont like Ayeza?smiley36

lol what is this attack? 

I only said I want her to do an unhinged character where she can let the styling thing go? It’s a personal wish 🤷‍♀️ It’s just something that surprises me about her because she’s a good actor but I’ve never seen her try something like that. 

Itni si baat hai. Chill ✌️

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Big band overplayed the ost of cheekh as well. smiley36

With sukoon I guess it's the director. Remember how every 5 mins kya hoti hai bewafaai used to play in tere bin smiley37

With Murtasim looking so lovingly at Meerab & kya hoti hai bewafayi plays in BG smiley37

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Badar atleast gets called out by the reviewers as well. With Rind, even the reviewers are quite and fake praises him. 

Bechara badar. I guess woh inn reviewers ko maska nahi lagata. 

lol probably 

I remember I loved PKS but even in those days I used to wonder keh itna noor kahan se aa raha hai? Why is everyone so bright and shiny 😂
The camera work is just overall BAD. And old school

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

I actually thought Ayeza was so much better in the second half / two-thirds.

The first ten or so episodes she was quite screechy and the confusion whether she is bipolar or not really affected my perception of her acting. The constant mein paagal hoon didn't help either. 

Once the second marriage patara opened and you begin to see different shades of MJ that's when her performance truly became impressive.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

lol what is this attack? 

I only said I want her to do an unhinged character where she can let the styling thing go? It’s a personal wish 🤷‍♀️ It’s just something that surprises me about her because she’s a good actor but I’ve never seen her try something like that. 

Itni si baat hai. Chill ✌️

Baby girl I am chill only..she was a rich unhinged woman in Mein..Ayeza has her flaws..I did not like a lot of MJ's meltdown scenes..because she was overdoing it big time and was screaming and shrieking ..havent even watched the show tbh..just the scenes that trended on Insta here and there..

but youll still upset about Ayeza's styling in Mein is what makes me smiley36..ab thats her way of working..she works on her wardrobe, her look etc..not a bad thing tbh...many actors/ actresses should learn from her!