Thoughts on the New Article of Prachi Hada exit

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I wanted to ask as I just read both the article for Prachi Hada quitting; which one do u believe?

The article from the source on sets said a few things that surprised me that Sahiba and Angad got the trp hence they kept the track on them? Hasn't the trp always been about 1.7 to 1.9 anyway so don't know what increase they were talking about. 

It looks like they changed the story dependent on the trp which is a bad way for drama to go as U lose the essence of the drama if u do that and it becomes incohesive and boring. Baatein Kuch Ankahee has 1.7 trp and has been taken off air so Teri Meri Dooriyaan is not safe and maybe that's the reason for the leap. 

What are your thoughts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: King07

I wanted to ask as I just read both the article for Prachi Hada quitting; which one do u believe?

The article from the source on sets said a few things that surprised me that Sahiba and Angad got the trp hence they kept the track on them? Hasn't the trp always been about 1.7 to 1.9 anyway so don't know what increase they were talking about. 

It looks like they changed the story dependent on the trp which is a bad way for drama to go as U lose the essence of the drama if u do that and it becomes incohesive and boring. Baatein Kuch Ankahee has 1.7 trp and has been taken off air so Teri Meri Dooriyaan is not safe and maybe that's the reason for the leap. 

What are your thoughts? 

Actually. 

It was Good when Romi track happened. It was 2.1 or 2.2.

When Angad and sahiba were on team, TRP was there.

During Yashraj track TRP was 2. 

Mumbai Track was 1.6, Veerat track was 1.8 , Garry entry was 1.9 , Yashraj expose track was 2.

But starting mein it was 1.5 , or 1. 6. Etc. 

Jan 2024 starting TRP was 2.

Then they did Kerry promo. 

It was kinda bad. But they even had Sahan divorce, Kerry and Veerat track.

But the problem I felt was the change of personalities of Veer and Garry. It was so unreal and forced. 

And even Keerat was in love with Garry . Then all Sahan divorce and torturing of Seerat. 

TRP fell back to 1.7 

They gave misleading promo of sahiba being molested but it was keerat who was molested.

Then also TRP fell to 1.6.

The I LOVE U confession of Sahan promo had TRP TO 1.8 

But still it's 1.8 . That's consistent. It's safe . 

They only went beyond 2 or 2.1 was during Romi track and Yashraj track. 

TRP is safe because the show is not in prime  Time slot. 

If it goes beyond 1.4 then yes it will be under scanner.