Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

When dadisa was offering all those gold and diamonds and electronics items you must have chosen one which you can sell later when a crisis strikes you.. 

Ye charu ke liye  bolne ki kya zarurat thi.. She is utter waste character.. She is jealous,has very bad attitude and temperament  in the name of being a  career oriented women.. 

Woh khud apni case nahi lad sakthi, wo kya dusro ke liye ladegi.. 

She is useless and aisaan faramosh.. Even after these many years how she treated armaan yesterday you know na, then why do you have to speak for her.. 

Akshara's few characterization that i didn't want to see in you was this also.. Going beyond your zone to help people who do only bad to you.. 

😖

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

When dadisa was offering all those gold and diamonds and electronics items you must have chosen one which you can sell later when a crisis strikes you.. 

Ye charu ke liye  bolne ki kya zarurat thi.. She is utter waste character.. She is jealous,has very bad attitude and temperament  in the name of being a  career oriented women.. 

She is useless and aisaan faramosh.. Even after these many years how she treated armaan yesterday you know na, then why do you have to speak for her.. 

Akshara's few characterization that i didn't want to see in you was this also.. Going beyond your zone to help people who do only bad to you.. 

😖

I am ok that she utaroed the Katz that Armaan has done to her by helping her out when she was in distress .It was not Arman ‘s duty to marry her or save her from Yuvraj 

He is not a law enforcer..  so she helped him out when Charu accused him of being Paraya.. she knew Armaan was hurting .. after Dadisa agrees Abhira can tell Charu to fight her own issues and stop blaming others …especially Armaan to be forever Karzdar of being accepted by this family 

she also helped kajal who in behest of Madhav welcomed her on this house when dadisa n vidya did not .. it was a small gesture.. a car or jewellery abhira can buy on her own .. no point taking it from dadisa if she has no plans of staying back here 

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am ok that she utaroed the Katz that Armaan has done to her by helping her out when she was in distress .It was not Arman ‘s duty to marry her or save her from Yuvraj 

He is not a law enforcer..  so she helped him out when Charu accused him of being Paraya.. she knew Armaan was hurting .. after Dadisa agrees Abhira can tell Charu to fight her own issues and stop blaming others …especially Armaan to be forever Karzdar of being accepted by this family 

she also helped kajal who in behest of Madhav welcomed her on this house when dadisa n vidya did not .. it was a small gesture.. a car or jewellery abhira can buy on her own .. no point taking it from dadisa if she has no plans of staying back here 

bold - I really hope she does that! That would be a huge improvement from yrkkh and other FLs ❤️

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yes I know she can very well buy on her own.. She is queen..But it was given as token of gratitude to her by her very first hater.. 

It is result of her hardwork.. Why does she have to give this up for an ingratitude bad mouthed disrespectful girl.. Had she done this to krish Or others in family I would have been happy but for a girl like charu, she doesn't have to go far like this.. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The only quality of Akshara that i didn't want in abhira smiley44

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😖

This quality of a FL cannot be avoided. And moreover here we can think that it was Armaan who was getting hurt and this will solve that issue. And moreover Ab is a proponent of Women empowerment so it is just natural to support Charu to start her career. I would be upset if she supports Charu-Dev love affair in future if Charu continues to be a meany that she currently is .

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAMP

bold - I really hope she does that! That would be a huge improvement from yrkkh and other FLs ❤️

frankly Dadisa went overboard what Abhira helped her out any of her grandchildren could have done this .. .. teleprompted her .. 

Abhira did a lot more when she went to save Vidya from kidnapping… she deserved all the praises n accolades then 

Armaan winning cases gets toffee .. cooking food for kitty party is toffee .. writing an impromptu speech in the age of chat gPt gets you a car is too much 😂😂😂
We write thesis over here everyday.. 

AAMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

frankly Dadisa went overboard what Abhira helped her out any of her grandchildren could have done this .. .. teleprompted her .. 

Abhira did a lot more when she went to save Vidya from kidnapping… she deserved all the praises n accolades then 

Armaan winning cases gets toffee .. cooking food for kitty party is toffee .. writing an impromptu speech in the age of chat gPt gets you a car is too much 😂😂😂
We write thesis over here everyday.. 

Dadi saa’s incentive system is a bit weird 😂😂

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Wahi toh... Akshara was also like that gave up every time but people never cared for her.. 

AAMP thumbnail

Yes I know she can very well buy on her own.. She is queen..But it was given as token of gratitude to her by her very first hater.. 

It is result of her hardwork.. Why does she have to give this up for an ingratitude bad mouthed disrespectful girl.. Had she done this to krish Or others in family I would have been happy but for a girl like charu, she doesn't have to go far like this.. 

totally agree! But as FLs generally  suffer from FL mahanta and sacrifice syndrome, I’m expecting abhira will do many such things in future also..