Anupamaa 01 Mar 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Anuj talking to Anupama on the phone, it’s clear Anuj is very much in love with her n wants to get back together but Anuoama wants him to move on, keep professional n personal lives separate and Anuj states it was impossible for him . He is seen drinking and in his drunken state he loses inhibitions n shares his feelings . 
Anupama gets emotional as he wants to go on talking to her n he gets romantic and amorous n is very disturbed on being rejected by her . 
finally Anupama asks him tk hang up as it was very late .

After this chat both Anupama and Anuj are seen getting very emotional. 
At SH Pakhi gaslights Vanraj by lying and creating fake stories regarding Titu Dimpy affair n their illicit relations . Vanraj gets enraged and rushes to bash up Titu.Titu is seen happily enjoying chai at Tapri when Vanraj is bout to attack him. 

Ashik reaches in the nick of time before Vanraj can assault Titu. Vanraj lashes out at Titu and Adhik. But the two guys take a strong stand n defend themselves and accuse Pakhi of harassing both of them, he was lying to Vanraj, torturing Adhik and sexually n mentally harassing Titu. Adhik warns he had full recording of Pakhi’s conversation with Titu and how she proposed marriage to him and forced herself on him without his consent . They make Vanraj back track n  back to Pakhi . 

At SH Kavya and Dimpy confront Pakhi for her lies and allegations about Titu dimply to Vanraj n creating trouble for everyone . Pakhi retorts back without any remorse or regret n lashes out at Kavya. 

At Kinjal’s house Anupama and Pari share their happiness over joining dance classes . They discuss their need for ghungroos for anupama daadi l Pari checks online but they are too expensive and Anuoama is appalled . Pari suggests they create their own by using her ghungroos which were too heavy for her , Anuoama creates two ka four and all are happy n impressed with Maa’s creativity . 

At dance classes Anupama and Pari enjoy learning , Anupama faces age shaming from another student and she guides those kids . The teacher Diya is impressed with Anupama’s dancing skills and offers she too would be joining her in teaching the kids l Anupama is honoured by this appreciation n opportunity.

Precap

Aadya hurls abuses to Anupama as she is working . Anuj arrives there n shuts up Aadya , he orders her to apologise to Anupama.Aadya refuses and gets panic attack , Anuj calms n consoles her .

Neighbours come to see off Baa n Babuji as they are preparing to leave for the US, they warn them tk take their pota bahu Dimpy along lest she have illicit affairs behind their backs . All are shocked to hear this .

Anupmaa weeps on Beeji’s shoulders n pours out her heart . Beeji lovingly hugs n consoles her .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama  say to vanraj  tum ko kya instead  of aap ko kya  use tum word instead  of aap 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama  say to vanraj  tum ko kya instead  of aap ko kya  use tum word instead  of aap 

jaha pyar hota hai waha tu tadak hota hai 

arrange marriage me pyar nahi hota bas aap aap hota hai

smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

There are no new episodes of any star plus shows today, have they stopped releasing episodes or there’s some award show  today ?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

There are no new episodes of any star plus shows today, have they stopped releasing episodes or there’s some award show  today ?

They’ve realised how shitty their serials are and have quit for good to spare the audience from the constant torture (I wish) 

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

They’ve realised how shitty their serials are and have quit for good to spare the audience from the constant torture (I wish) 

X is speculating they are reshooting because Aadhya Anuj Shruti drama lowered the TRP and AnuRaj clownish tashan will bring skyrocketing TRP 😂  (Wo sab to Amdavad mein bhi ho sakta tha ne)

I don’t recall how much Aadhya Shruti or Anuj we saw in the recent episodes, it’s shameless Maa’s besharmi that has lowered the TRP and episode to kisi bhi show ka nahi aya hai

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m actually so mad usually I don't give a damn about these episodes as I don't watch this shitshow anymore but today I stayed awake as I was very excited to watch Anuraj ka tashan and Shameless Shahs in Amreeka but these star people have pissed me off to the core smiley7

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Agree but do we really need an actual episode when one can always conjure up a fictional Anupamaverse like some do smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

AnuRaj ka ganda khoon Pakhi, she not only lied to her father but also instigated him against Dimpy by cooking up a story that Dimpy goes to Titu’s hotel to meet him and Kavya helps her in that

And besharam baap Vanraj goes to hit Titu with a Matka

So glad Adhik showed him his place by talking about the recording and Sher left like a Chuha 😂 Ye Shahs ki dadagiri khatam hi nahi hoti, they think the world owes them something for blessing them with their filthy existence.

IMG_9913.jpeg

Dusri taraf Maa ki Chindi harkatein, made ghungroos and screamed Yayy like a kid and started dancing in excitement, will she ever, for once, behave her age and not this cringe way!

Good that Diya told her about Yashdeep’s interest in her 😂 Bholi Maa, poori duniya ko jo dikh raha wo iss bholi bechari nari ko nahi dikh raha!

IMG_9914.jpeg
IMG_9916.jpeg

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AnupaMaid's characterless aulad (Anuraj ki shahi parvarrish wali) Makkhi, is so nonchalantly going about ruining the lives of others without any regret. And she is backed up by her ghatiya Baap Vanar. Aakhir dusro ki zindagi barbaad karne ki kala isne apni Maa se hi toh seekhi hai smiley39

Across the seas in sasta green screen vala Amreeka, Makkhi's Maa is busy in chuna lagaoging Simpdeep and his beeji with her crocodile tears and emotional manipulation. Maa-Beti always in sync smiley37

Btw, neither the episode nor the precap for today had the thakela 'aapko kya' dialogue leave aside anything else. Maybe it happened in a fictional verse. I don't think she'll ever dare to address her master casually or without according him the respect given to a Lord/Kingsmiley9