Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ek minute babhi se I cracked up  smiley37

As far as meausring tape is concerned, they should have investigated more. They must have had some kind of measuring instrument but I do not this was shown correctly in show. 

Nail paint actually didn't come to my mind lol. I am not sure whether  ancient Indian Royals hugged this way or had this kind of close proximity shown in front of others when they were engaging with others 

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ek minute babhi se I cracked up  smiley37

As far as meausring tape is concerned, they should have investigated more. They must have had some kind of measuring instrument but I do not this was shown correctly in show. 

Nail paint actually didn't come to my mind lol. I am not sure whether  ancient Indian Royals hugged this way or had this kind of close proximity shown in front of others when they were engaging with others 

I froze and in 1 second I thought "Ekta Kapoor-Big production house-English-time INVENTION-WHAT" Yup, all at once.smiley37

Yeah, they might have had some kind of measurement tools, but, it definitely didn't look like this. Some more research should have been made!!

Something seemed weird to be honest and I found those nail paint, emo-like. A big WTF moment. 

And ancient India, I don't think hugging or side-hugs was a thing. While greeting officials or in a formal setting.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Lolsmiley36wah wah smiley36 you have good observation skills smiley36

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Good observation !! Only thing is they are not bothered about acting, story, execution so I am not surprised with these historical inaccuracies honestly 😂

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chabalas

Good observation !! Only thing is they are not bothered about acting, story, execution so I am not surprised with these historical inaccuracies honestly 😂

They have made Magnum Opus. Do you think they have time to think small things like acting or execution ?smiley37 

Nirvasit Rajkumar and Kangal rajkumari ki prem kahiniismiley37

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

They have made Magnum Opus. Do you think they have time to think small things like acting or execution ?smiley37 

WTF!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37

That @bold sounds like a much better title than "Hé Chand - Pracchand A Shock"!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

WTF!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37

That @bold sounds like a much better title than "Hé Chand - Pracchand A Shock"!!!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aur kya bolu main? 

AShock is marrying Devi for dowry smiley3.

Emperor AShock became so powerful jiska base wife ki dowry haismiley37 as if Bindusara ne usko aapni sampatti se bedakhal kar diya hosmiley36.

Aur rajkumari has no abhushan to wear on her wedding day .still giving bhasans dikhawa nahi karna chahiye smiley37

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mushat

This is the actual truth smiley36

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Susima was born to Bindusara and his chief queen, Charumitra. He had several younger half-siblings, including Ashoka, who was born to Bindusara's second wife, Subhadrangi. Susima was well educated and trained in the arts of war and statecraft. He was also a skilled spear fighter and horseman.

When Bindusara fell ill in the 270s BCE, Susima was the clear heir to the throne. However, Ashoka was a popular figure among the army and the people. He also had the support of Bindusara's chief minister, Radhagupta.

After Bindusara's death, a succession conflict broke out between Susima and Ashoka. Ashoka was able to defeat Susima's forces and claim the throne for himself. Susima was killed in the fighting.

The death of Susima was a major turning point in the history of the Maurya Empire. Ashoka went on to become one of the greatest emperors in Indian history. He is best known for his promotion of Buddhism and his efforts to promote peace and non-violence. 

He did not have a Greek mother as shown here

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Susima was born to Bindusara and his chief queen, Charumitra. He had several younger half-siblings, including Ashoka, who was born to Bindusara's second wife, Subhadrangi. Susima was well educated and trained in the arts of war and statecraft. He was also a skilled spear fighter and horseman.

When Bindusara fell ill in the 270s BCE, Susima was the clear heir to the throne. However, Ashoka was a popular figure among the army and the people. He also had the support of Bindusara's chief minister, Radhagupta.

After Bindusara's death, a succession conflict broke out between Susima and Ashoka. Ashoka was able to defeat Susima's forces and claim the throne for himself. Susima was killed in the fighting.

The death of Susima was a major turning point in the history of the Maurya Empire. Ashoka went on to become one of the greatest emperors in Indian history. He is best known for his promotion of Buddhism and his efforts to promote peace and non-violence. 

He did not have a Greek mother as shown here

Charumitra is no one, Chakravartin Ashok Samrat was a fictional serial , Charumati was daughter of Ashoka