arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

cant imagine anybody other than Jatin.as veer. he did gave his best.

A sweet boy so much positive arora around him, always stands with truth, Respect elders,  loves everybody unconditionally. 

Jatin did a very good job.smiley32smiley32smiley32 ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I completely agree. Jatin's portrayal of Veer was such that I can't ever imagine another face for Veer in the show TMD.smiley42

The most of all I liked about Jatin in the show was his chemistry with Prachi whom I call as #Prachin.smiley9

I was so disappointed with what the CVs made of Veer's character and how they destroyed our #Veerat ship.smiley38

Honestly, when I saw the news of Jatin's exit, I was so so so happy because I couldn't bear anymore to watch him as the druggist, rapist, abuser, murderer wala Veer.smiley18

I do agree that Jatin does get hyper and over-expressive at times but overall his portrayal as the GOOD-HEARTED Veer was good which made everyone love Veer the most amongst the three MLs!smiley20 

I guess we all got so used to the chocolatey boy Veer that we couldn't believe that Veer could be so evil.smiley5

Wasn't there another way out to exit Veer like they could have shown the story as:

Veer proposes Keerat and they both are about to get married which is when Veer realizes that he has a terminal illness. As he knows Keerat will never dump him in such a situation, he decides to play the bad boy which is a druggist, a rapist, an abuser etc. Finally, as per his plan, Veerat's marriage is cancelled and Veer is thrown out of the BM.

The tmd CVs could have easily executed Veerat's track in this manner and bought back Jatin itself as Veer when Jatin's health condition was better.smiley31

Now the way, Veer's character has been destroyed, I really wish neither Jatin nor his character Veer with another face re-enters the tmd world.smiley24

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I completely agree. Jatin's portrayal of Veer was such that I can't ever imagine another face for Veer in the show TMD.smiley42

The most of all I liked about Jatin in the show was his chemistry with Prachi whom I call as #Prachin.smiley9

I was so disappointed with what the CVs made of Veer's character and how they destroyed our #Veerat ship.smiley38

Honestly, when I saw the news of Jatin's exit, I was so so so happy because I couldn't bear anymore to watch him as the druggist, rapist, abuser, murderer wala Veer.smiley18

I do agree that Jatin does get hyper and over-expressive at times but overall his portrayal as the GOOD-HEARTED Veer was good which made everyone love Veer the most amongst the three MLs!smiley20 

I guess we all got so used to the chocolatey boy Veer that we couldn't believe that Veer could be so evil.smiley5

Wasn't there another way out to exit Veer like they could have shown the story as:

Veer proposes Keerat and they both are about to get married which is when Veer realizes that he has a terminal illness. As he knows Keerat will never dump him in such a situation, he decides to play the bad boy which is a druggist, a rapist, an abuser etc. Finally, as per his plan, Veerat's marriage is cancelled and Veer is thrown out of the BM.

The tmd CVs could have easily executed Veerat's track in this manner and bought back Jatin itself as Veer when Jatin's health condition was better.smiley31

Now the way, Veer's character has been destroyed, I really wish neither Jatin nor his character Veer with another face re-enters the tmd world.smiley24

I smell a new Fanfiction 🥹🥹

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ganja PH do not care. That's it. 

People will keep watching the shit show .

They don't even care Sahan , leave Serry and Veerat. 

The only thing I DON'T WANT is them replacing Jatin.

That would be the last straw. 

2 reasons

1 ) Humanly not possible. So illogical

2 ) No one can play Veer better than Jatin. Period.  It's almost 430 episodes.

Why don't they Close the show or do generation leap ?? 

Aadi04 thumbnail

They will get another guy as veer who will be the negative lead … the story is of 3 sisters married to 3 cousins and living in the same family .. al 3 sisters have different sasumas and different equations at least that was there in gathchora jiska yeh remake hai ..

They cannot kill off veer … and I think in the beginning hi hint de Diya tha ki keerat will get hooked to Garry as they gave interviews together ..  

Veer will soon be back after a new track 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They will get another guy as veer who will be the negative lead … the story is of 3 sisters married to 3 cousins and living in the same family .. al 3 sisters have different sasumas and different equations at least that was there in gathchora jiska yeh remake hai ..

They cannot kill off veer … and I think in the beginning hi hint de Diya tha ki keerat will get hooked to Garry as they gave interviews together ..  

Veer will soon be back after a new track 

Don't know dude.  It's not about 3 brothers and 3 sisters anymore.

It's more about Sahan and Seerat. 

They will sidelined Kerry. 

As they did for last 2 weeks.

They can also bring Leap.