Anyone else think Mannat is actually Ghazal Daughter

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

So we all know Subham will love Ibadat instead of Mannat. Mannat won't care for him at first but will love him later. Ibadat will differently sacrafice her love for her sister. It feels similar to the film, Dil Hai Tumhara.

Mannat will differently become evil in the future, cliche.

But I don't know why, maybe in the future, the twist will come, Ibadat is actually Dua daughter. Ghazal actually swapped the baby as she knew how they would treat her daughter, her last revenge against Dua and the family.

Does anyone else feel this...the family is pretty stupid because you hide the truth about Ghazal being 'Ibadat' (not sure) mother but everyone treats her badly except Mannat and Dua mom. Surely, you would treat them both equally as Ibadat even said, she feels she is not Dua duaghter. Honestly, even if Ibadat is Ghazal daughter, pretty disgusting of the family to treat her like that, even Haider would have been upset.

Anyway, anyone else feel Mannat is actually Ghazal daughter, she played a last minute revenge on the family (I am sure Ghazal will come back alive as well in the future).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Even I think the same, fingers crossed 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think Yesha plays FL roles so Seerat's character will be the vamp

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mumihp

So we all know Subham will love Ibadat instead of Mannat. Mannat won't care for him at first but will love him later. Ibadat will differently sacrafice her love for her sister. It feels similar to the film, Dil Hai Tumhara.

Mannat will differently become evil in the future, cliche.

But I don't know why, maybe in the future, the twist will come, Ibadat is actually Dua daughter. Ghazal actually swapped the baby as she knew how they would treat her daughter, her last revenge against Dua and the family.

Does anyone else feel this...the family is pretty stupid because you hide the truth about Ghazal being 'Ibadat' (not sure) mother but everyone treats her badly except Mannat and Dua mom. Surely, you would treat them both equally as Ibadat even said, she feels she is not Dua duaghter. Honestly, even if Ibadat is Ghazal daughter, pretty disgusting of the family to treat her like that, even Haider would have been upset.

Anyway, anyone else feel Mannat is actually Ghazal daughter, she played a last minute revenge on the family (I am sure Ghazal will come back alive as well in the future).

Makers are hell bent on making Mannath vamp...She is not at all intrested in Subhaan but the mahan Ibadat is literally pushing her towards him and uska toh Dil toot Gaya saath saath baaki dono ko bhi le doobega ....It was somewhere similar to Uttaran in Colors tv too...

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I wanted to see Seerat playing a positive character this timesmiley18

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Yup I think so too. I wonder when will shubhan will find out the truth on who emailed him.