Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I think next track will be AdYa's separation. As they are showing heavy drama i guess next we will get separation track only 

What do you think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Obviously this navya case,adi hides truth of omi being involved in navya case, giriraj murder case , heavy DDP ,amma ji entry, anurag involvement, will lead to misunderstanding, differences between adya and seperation is on the way 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, it is on the way. Looks like the only move left for Giriraj/Anurag, to defeat Kavya is to separate her from Adi...

And all the family drama created/going on since last 2 weeks has no other meaning otherwise..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope this family drama will end soon it's boring now . Want to see fearless kavya fighting for justice.

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amma ji will bring more drama for sure 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aakujaannnnn

I think next track will be AdYa's separation. As they are showing heavy drama i guess next we will get separation track only 

What do you think? 

Am I only one who thinks that kavya should move out for timebeing.

Separation will help both of them to come together stronger.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I doubt now Daadi amma chakki phisoing will come so her track will n how these two will tackle Daadi has to be seen 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Agree these past 2 weeks of entries of Anurag n daadi is all together with Giriraj main goal is to separate Adi n Kavya. Point is what will they gain out of this. Being in the family too Kavya can book them and if separated she has more power no pressure from anyone and can freely book all these 3 crooks and get them punished. Which is just 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Noo I too have been saying same thing separation will lead to coming out of the truths that both are hiding out of fear that they may hurt each other. They are good in against tracks AdYa. When separated Kavya will be able to think reasonably. But again she has a pressure cooker at home Anjali to do gharelu issues 

CherryKavya thumbnail

I agree too much family drama is very boring. Malini now become typical Saas, Daadi amma, Sasur, for now I will omit Omi. Thank God Adi didn't have a sister. Or else that wud be another addition. I have been waiting for a complete official track where families members are not involved a literary fierce one n we can see how she tackles n actions.