Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Haan papaji kehne se she thought he will consider her bahu.. but he behave so sweet even Adhi who hated him since childhood started to believe him

Spykie thumbnail

I am sure she will bring a way out and justice and family both will be safe

Spykie thumbnail

The episodes are fantastic too much drama and darr.. we just dont want Adya seperation assure us this and we will enjoy everything 🤣

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adya speration on the way behen

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaa for sure episodes are being interesting day by day but little suffocating too so much of villian in Kavya's life omgh poor girl 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think, Kavya believed Giriraj only because he acted like he has changed and saved her life (though he faked it). She also wanted to get Adi and Giriraj unite. But, Giriraj never wanted her in Adi's life..

I think the problem here is, Kavya trying to hide things from Adi about Giriraj and his deeds/intentions, because she doesn't want him to stress and stop Giriraj from hurting Adi..

As long as, this thinking doesn't change, the issue will never be solved The misunderstanding will continue to happen everytime. Unfortunately Giriraj knows this and using to his favor, but Kavya doesn't know and falling in the same trap every time...

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very true, AdYa separation is definitely on the way, otherwise there was no reason of all this heavy family drama and both hiding things from each other..

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

That accident scene was intense! Phew! Netaji deserves to be sentenced.

Fasi pe charado usko, itna kaand kiya hoga woh hi janta hai.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omi is improving as a human being but I doubt how much it will last. If he is truly improving, then it's a great sign. I just hope it's not out of the fear of being jailed or hanged.

Fear logo se kya kya karwata ha?

jis din kavya usko sunayegi firse flip ho jayega.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Malini ji has started to serve injustice. She doesn't want Giriraj and Omi to go to jail just so that her family doesn't get shattered. She is not thinking about those who have suffered because of Giriraj and Omi. She is a great and a pure human being but anyone would react as her if so much negativity is taking place. She needs to digest the fact that her family members are criminals. Lots of love to Malini ji!

Even Kavya has lost her sister. And people have lost their children due to fake medicines, Omi ki company, Omi Malini ka beta.

She will have to know and accept that her husband is a criminal, and her son too.

Their is no way out for her itna bhi kasam , rona wona kar le. Fact cannot be change.

And usko pata hai uska hubby criminal hai still supporting?