Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

They have packaged it as a feel-good entertainer and that will work in its favour.

But Kriti is a bit of a miscast.

Kareena and Tabu are awesome, as usual. In fact, am happy to see Tabu in an out-and-out commercial film.

I wish Priyanka or Deepika was there in place of Kriti. That would have been perfect!

I am so glad they are not..would have ruined it..glad kriti is in it..forum loves to write her off and she keeps proving everyone wrong smiley16

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Watch the teaser ? Did you get the feelings about murder smiley36

i didnt watch itsmiley37

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It's not that bad. I actually like Bebo and Tabu primarily in their roles. Kriti is bit mehh but okay but not that extraordinary to me. Otherwise, its a nice promo and comedic too. Will definitely check it out.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

this looks good, funny and feel good, hopefully the film is as good as the teaser looks. Reminds me of of movies like bridesmaids and the hangover where its just laugh out loud and fun. Tabu, kareena and kriti all look good, tabu and kareena seem to have the stronger parts overall and they stood out, they didn't really show as much of kriti compared to the other two. 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kareena is so pretty but the moment she opens her mouth, ohh god cringe smiley18smiley37

Rest of the cast were god, Tabu will save the film just how she saved a pathetic Bhool bhulaiya 2

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, thank you, Rhea Kapoor! This teaser was just what I needed to brighten my day. What a treat. Here's hoping you keep our hearts entertained with more of these women-led chick flicks amidst all the ultra macho nonsense.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ultra macho nonsensesmiley37smiley31

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, Minty, the teaser is like a breath of fresh air. It's such a nice change from all the action-packed, ultra macho stuff dropping every weekend. I've watched it like 10 times already.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Yeah, Minty, the teaser is like a breath of fresh air. It's such a nice change from all the action-packed, ultra macho stuff dropping every weekend. I've watched it like 10 times already.

To be frank I did watch the teaser 2/3 times also smiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Kareena is so pretty but the moment she opens her mouth, ohh god cringe smiley18smiley37

Rest of the cast were god, Tabu will save the film just how she saved a pathetic Bhool bhulaiya 2

Kuch bhismiley37 Tabu was never a successful commercial actress even during her Prime & she will save the film?smiley8 BB2 became a huge hit because it was a super successful franchise & also Kartik Aryan was all over the place. Similarly, this crew film will also work because of Queen Kareena Kapoor Khansmiley16