myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Day by day Rv and Purvi marraige getting weirder with new rules never there in any world coming up

First RV said i am engaged and love my fiance not you to Purvi (so why you marry her, fiance has no legal authority or religious authority but wife has both)

Now Kushi is making mockery of sanctity of marriage by bringing restraining orders against RV 

Can a husband be restrained from meeting his wife and told to stay 500 meters away etc

Is this some joke going on in marriage? 

How can a husband who is considered as better half of a wife be got restraining orders approved by any court in world? 

Unless RV has attempted to murder Purvi or throw acid etc heinous crimes no husband can get restraining orders as per any country law 

Here RV has neither attacked Purvi to kill or threatened her or even raised hands on her or abused her so on what basis an restraining order was got on him to not meet Purvi 

Officially RV has not sent a divorce order too to Purvi actually that means hes still her legal husband 

And as legal husband he has all rights to meet her

When hes never harmed her he cannot be restrained from meeting his wife

Regarding him not wanting to remain married to Purvi, actually in conservative patriarchal society like india and asia many marraiges are forced or without consent like RV has married Purvi unwillingly 

In india many husbands never wanted to marry their wives and vice versa its all forced 

So if Rv can be given restraining order on such basis actually 30% marriages in india hubby or wife have similar issues so shall 30% spouse get restraining order 

I think Rv needs a psychiatrist to get him out of past trauma 

and Purvi needs to know his past so she can understand his behaviour towards her why hes so upset with her and avoids her? 

Basically its no joke being in jail for few years that too on false charges and when you are born in decent family and highly educated and innocent human like RV to live among dreaded gangsters and criminals who will attack you at every step and ill treat you

Further jail authorities are not going to be nice with molestors and rapists neither will inmates. 

Only God knows what kind of physical and mental torture RV has undergone and supressed inside his mind never told anyone

He truly needs counselling and long term psychiatrist treament to get out of past 

Once Rv starts trusting Purvi hopefully she helps him open up on his jail term what happened with him n those years in jail because i doubt RV has even told his family much of what happened to him in jail or anyone as its a matter of shame and also trying to protect his family by not saying anything hes endured in life in jail 

Rv is no bad hearted mena manipulativ e cunning dreaded criminal or human like many are in real life. Hes quiet innocent or he would not feel guilty leaving Purvi at her home permanently 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kkb does not follow real world rules lol. Which ekta show does

Edited by anandhi007 - 2 months ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

This track reminds me of Dharam Patni

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Day by day Rv and Purvi marraige getting weirder with new rules never there in any world coming up

First RV said i am engaged and love my fiance not you to Purvi (so why you marry her, fiance has no legal authority or religious authority but wife has both)

Now Kushi is making mockery of sanctity of marriage by bringing restraining orders against RV 

Can a husband be restrained from meeting his wife and told to stay 500 meters away etc

Is this some joke going on in marriage? 

How can a husband who is considered as better half of a wife be got restraining orders approved by any court in world? 

Unless RV has attempted to murder Purvi or throw acid etc heinous crimes no husband can get restraining orders as per any country law 

Here RV has neither attacked Purvi to kill or threatened her or even raised hands on her or abused her so on what basis an restraining order was got on him to not meet Purvi 

Officially RV has not sent a divorce order too to Purvi actually that means hes still her legal husband 

And as legal husband he has all rights to meet her

When hes never harmed her he cannot be restrained from meeting his wife

Regarding him not wanting to remain married to Purvi, actually in conservative patriarchal society like india and asia many marraiges are forced or without consent like RV has married Purvi unwillingly 

In india many husbands never wanted to marry their wives and vice versa its all forced 

So if Rv can be given restraining order on such basis actually 30% marriages in india hubby or wife have similar issues so shall 30% spouse get restraining order 

I think Rv needs a psychiatrist to get him out of past trauma 

and Purvi needs to know his past so she can understand his behaviour towards her why hes so upset with her and avoids her? 

Basically its no joke being in jail for few years that too on false charges and when you are born in decent family and highly educated and innocent human like RV to live among dreaded gangsters and criminals who will attack you at every step and ill treat you

Further jail authorities are not going to be nice with molestors and rapists neither will inmates. 

Only God knows what kind of physical and mental torture RV has undergone and supressed inside his mind never told anyone

He truly needs counselling and long term psychiatrist treament to get out of past 

Once Rv starts trusting Purvi hopefully she helps him open up on his jail term what happened with him n those years in jail because i doubt RV has even told his family much of what happened to him in jail or anyone as its a matter of shame and also trying to protect his family by not saying anything hes endured in life in jail 

Rv is no bad hearted mena manipulativ e cunning dreaded criminal or human like many are in real life. Hes quiet innocent or he would not feel guilty leaving Purvi at her home permanently 

I think the CV's are doing anything in the name of fiction.RV getting restraining orders from Khushi inspite of being legally married to her sibling Purvi sounds like a joke.

I saw the episode.Khushi promised to avenge her sister's bad treatment at the hands of RV and she also clearly told RV that Armaan is gonna defeat him in the business world too.Khushi was portrayed as too Dudh ki Dhuli or being Squeaky clean.

I could understand RV's revenge track and I had no problem with him being this cold and calculated till the time his character did not lose his core humanity.

The fear I have was RV going into dumb mode and that's what I don't like.Monisha or Khushi might be the vamps but why is RV suddenly dancing to their tunes?

The RV I saw earlier in the old episodes would have never danced to the tunes of either Monisha or Khushi.It was good to see Purvi standing her own ground but why leave the damn house? 

Purvi should have thrown Monisha out of her room and assert her right of being RV's wife it's another matter altogether that RV ditched her but the wedding was  not a joke. All the rituals and traditions were followed religiously.

I mean come on what are the CV's portraying? Purvi is not some 15th or 16th century woman right-she's a 21st century individual with her own mind howsoever innocent she might look. Even women in the past also never easily gave up their marital rights whatever the century might have been.

Getting back to RV yeah all right Monisha or her father might have helped him during his low phase and he's indebted to them but does that mean that Monisha owns the right on RV's choices and desires in life?

I wanted RV's character to depute manpower to keep a watch on Purvi so that it does not make him look like a complete villain.He's a grey shader with different layers. Also his planning might have been good but he was too overconfident exposing his entire plan before Khushi.

I wanted RV's character to be different from Abhi or KK.He should have just kept Purvi with him in his mansion while keeping up the pretense of torturing her by scaring Khushi.That's what would have made him.a much better ML compared to others.

And yes I have heard the news update of him bringing Purvi back so it's a good news but he needs to stop dancing to the tunes of either Monisha or Khushi or even his family members.

I know RV is not like Veer or Maahir to go ga-ga over Purvi but I want RV to listen to both his brain and heart and decide what's the best option for him-Purvi. Let RV be tough on both Monisha and Khushi and somewhat both soft and tough towards Purvi.

His character being hurt over the actions he's gonna committ towards Purvi won't make him any better than either Khushi or Monisha.It would be just mere whitewashing of his character.

Separations would come leaps would happen even divorce bhi hoga but if RV does not become dumb and retains his old avatar then him and Purvi's love story would shape out to be much better than either Abhigya or KK-Prachi.

Why should Purvi do all the work of exposing either Monisha or Khushi? RV can be calculative with Monisha or Khushi it does not matter.If he's only ruthless towards Purvi then it's better that Purvi finds some other decent man as specified by Khushi herself.

Love or Romance would happen at the appropriate time but RV needs to revert back to his old personality.More than that he needs to stop listening to his so called crafty darling Monisha.

Purvi would heal him but for that he needs to open up to her.Going around the bushes won't help.Its time RV asserts his right of being a good husband too.

Bringing Purvi back into the house won't solve RV's pain or remove Purvi's problems.RV is making the same stupid mistake Vansh made with regards to Ridzi.

It's time both talk to each other specially RV.RV should not just express Khushi's guilt before Purvi.One good thing he did was that he did mention to Purvi that he was in some past pain.

RV should expose Khushi not only in front of Purvi but in front of the entire world too only then his revenge would get a proper closure.Always giving pains to Purvi won't hurt Khushi always.

RV's USP lies in this fact that he's not dumb like his Sasurji KK or Abhi.So why make him into some kind of puppet who's strings gets pulled by either Monisha or Khushi as per their convenience?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

I think the CV's are doing anything in the name of fiction.RV getting restraining orders from Khushi inspite of being legally married to her sibling Purvi sounds like a joke.

I saw the episode.Khushi promised to avenge her sister's bad treatment at the hands of RV and she also clearly told RV that Armaan is gonna defeat him in the business world too.Khushi was portrayed as too Dudh ki Dhuli or being Squeaky clean.

I could understand RV's revenge track and I had no problem with him being this cold and calculated till the time his character did not lose his core humanity.

The fear I have was RV going into dumb mode and that's what I don't like.Monisha or Khushi might be the vamps but why is RV suddenly dancing to their tunes?

The RV I saw earlier in the old episodes would have never danced to the tunes of either Monisha or Khushi.It was good to see Purvi standing her own ground but why leave the damn house? 

Purvi should have thrown Monisha out of her room and assert her right of being RV's wife it's another matter altogether that RV ditched her but the wedding was  not a joke. All the rituals and traditions were followed religiously.

I mean come on what are the CV's portraying? Purvi is not some 15th or 16th century woman right-she's a 21st century individual with her own mind howsoever innocent she might look. Even women in the past also never easily gave up their marital rights whatever the century might have been.

Getting back to RV yeah all right Monisha or her father might have helped him during his low phase and he's indebted to them but does that mean that Monisha owns the right on RV's choices and desires in life?

And yes I have heard the news update of him bringing Purvi back so it's a good news but he needs to stop dancing to the tunes of either Monisha or Khushi or even his family members.

Separations would come leaps would happen even divorce bhi hoga but if RV does not become dumb and retains his old avatar then him and Purvi's love story would shape out to be much better than either Abhigya or KK-Prachi.

Why should Purvi do all the work of exposing either Monisha or Khushi? RV can be calculative with Monisha or Khushi it does not matter.If he's only ruthless towards Purvi then it's better that Purvi finds some other decent man as specified by Khushi herself.

Love or Romance would happen at the appropriate time but RV needs to revert back to his old personality.More than that he needs to stop listening to his so called crafty darling Monisha.

Purvi would heal him but for that he needs to open up to her.Going around the bushes won't help.Its time RV asserts his right of being a good husband too.

Bringing Purvi back into the house won't solve RV's pain or remove Purvi's problems.RV is making the same stupid mistake Vansh made with regards to Ridzi.

It's time both talk to each other specially RV.RV should not just express Khushi's guilt before Purvi.One good thing he did was that he did mention to Purvi that he was in some past pain.

RV should expose Khushi not only in front of Purvi but in front of the entire world too only then his revenge would get a proper closure.Always giving pains to Purvi won't hurt Khushi always.

RV's USP lies in this fact that he's not dumb like his Sasurji KK or Abhi.So why make him into some kind of puppet who's strings gets pulled by either Monisha or Khushi as per their convenience?

I am also surprised at way Monisha is behaving with RV a married man so openly that too in front of his grandparents and siblings 

I mean would not his dada ddai or yug and nupur who have no idea about any kushi or revenge plan get angry that RV who is Purvi hubby, monisha is fallling all over him and ordering him do this do that etc 

Why is monisha bossing over RV? and even Purvi? or full family? Who is she? Just a bhabhi sister. Shes not RV sister that she can come and start bossing over RV or anyone like this. 

I guess Rv and family are just respectful because she is Vikrant wife sister deepika sister and was RV finacee

Even Harleen warned her openly you are RV friend not saali the way she was misbehaving in mooh dhikayi 

I think she must get a tight slap from dadi or harleen to stop her stupidity 

Any other girl if fiance married another girl will never step into his home again after knowing 

I think CVs introduced Monisha the vamp too soon atleast 6 months they should have kept story between RV-Kushi and Purvi and ot got anyone else

RV-Purvi and RV past was enough story for 6 months by than RV will fall in love with Purvi than introduce Monisha the ex finace may be

Definetly RV is getting uncomfortable now only with Monisha hanging over him or ordering him like this day and night you could see on his face he do not like her talking against Purvi now only

I mean in real too you may have fights with mom, dad, siblings, spouse but when outsider attack them or speak against them any man will jump in family defense and not like it. RV also is similar he may be angry at Purvi family and want to torture Purvi but he do not like Monisha, Kushi, Deepika etc trying to trouble his wife Purvi now only i

ts obvious hes not liking how Monisha talking against Purvi.  Although for RV this marraige is revenge in his soul hes already accepted Purvi as a wife and family and he is getting upset at Monisha or Deepiak talking against Purvi in front of him. Thats why they say blood relation and husband wife relation is sacred and cannot be broken easily by fights or anger etc because you have that soul connect with family no matter how much anger or fights or hatred you will get angry if outsiders attack your family members. 

ITs RV revenge plan who is Monisha to order him how to handle his revenge plan and how to treat his wife Purvi 

I am sure in future RV will get pissed off and angry at Monisha ordering him or interfering and shout at her or threaten her to stay in limits with him or Purvi  

Now RV is tolerating Monisha only because shes his bhabhi sister and her dad helped him in business after jail. But that can always be compensated by helping Monisha dad back in business by giving him some projects to his company as gratitude for his help in life. I doubt Rv loves Monisha he does not like her dominating character, by nature Monisha is similar to Kushi Kohli his first GF who sent him jail 

I do not want any RV-Purvi sepeartion for a year or so i want them to fall in love with each other protect each other, Purvi should trust him know what Kushi did to him stand up for him against Kushi and armaan. 

Meanwhile we totally forgot Jasbir where is he? Hes mad after Purvi why he never come to meet Purvi yet? Why hes not attacked RV yet? 

If Purvi has Monisha and Kushi as soutens for RV love 

RV too has competitors in form of Jasbir and Ashutosh for Purvi attention 

And i feel this Jasbir will make RV life hell and run after Purvi after some time 

Whether we believe it or not Purvi is potrayed as an innocent child like girl who are 21 cannot understand life and people easily. Whether we believe or not right now Purvi is too innocent being born in mumbai city and RV will have to do lot of work in future to save her from anyone as Purvi is truly incapable unlike Kushi, Monisha, Harleen, Deepika etc. Purvi is child like by nature very innocent and its shocking because she is born in Mumbai and a 21 year old. 

RV not only has to save himself from Arman, kushi, Jasbir, KK and Monisha and her father but also save innocent Purvi from all these ppl and his family like mom, dad, bhabhi, chacha , chachi etc in future and of course Purvi moholla ppl who keep spewing venom at Purvi character now and than 

Rv is not sure Purvi will believe him if he tells what Kushi did to him unless he shows her proof or she starts trusting him. Right now Purvi may not believe him agaunst Kushi because Kushi all nice nice to Purvi 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am also surprised at way Monisha is behaving with RV a married man so openly that too in front of his grandparents and siblings 

I mean would not his dada ddai or yug and nupur who have no idea about any kushi or revenge plan get angry that RV who is Purvi hubby, monisha is fallling all over him and ordering him do this do that etc 

Why is monisha bossing over RV? and even Purvi? or full family? Who is she? Just a bhabhi sister. Shes not RV sister that she can come and start bossing over RV or anyone like this. 

I guess Rv and family are just respectful because she is Vikrant wife sister deepika sister and was RV finacee

Even Harleen warned her openly you are RV friend not saali the way she was misbehaving in mooh dhikayi 

I think she must get a tight slap from dadi or harleen to stop her stupidity 

Any other girl if fiance married another girl will never step into his home again after knowing 

I think CVs introduced Monisha the vamp too soon atleast 6 months they should have kept story between RV-Kushi and Purvi and ot got anyone else

RV-Purvi and RV past was enough story for 6 months by than RV will fall in love with Purvi than introduce Monisha the ex finace may be

Definetly RV is getting uncomfortable now only with Monisha hanging over him or ordering him like this day and night you could see on his face he do not like her talking against Purvi now only

I mean in real too you may have fights with mom, dad, siblings, spouse but when outsider attack them or speak against them any man will jump in family defense and not like it. RV also is similar he may be angry at Purvi family and want to torture Purvi but he do not like Monisha, Kushi, Deepika etc trying to trouble his wife Purvi now only i

ts obvious hes not liking how Monisha talking against Purvi.  Although for RV this marraige is revenge in his soul hes already accepted Purvi as a wife and family and he is getting upset at Monisha or Deepiak talking against Purvi in front of him. Thats why they say blood relation and husband wife relation is sacred and cannot be broken easily by fights or anger etc because you have that soul connect with family no matter how much anger or fights or hatred you will get angry if outsiders attack your family members. 

ITs RV revenge plan who is Monisha to order him how to handle his revenge plan and how to treat his wife Purvi 

I am sure in future RV will get pissed off and angry at Monisha ordering him or interfering and shout at her or threaten her to stay in limits with him or Purvi  

Now RV is tolerating Monisha only because shes his bhabhi sister and her dad helped him in business after jail. But that can always be compensated by helping Monisha dad back in business by giving him some projects to his company as gratitude for his help in life. I doubt Rv loves Monisha he does not like her dominating character, by nature Monisha is similar to Kushi Kohli his first GF who sent him jail 

I do not want any RV-Purvi sepeartion for a year or so i want them to fall in love with each other protect each other, Purvi should trust him know what Kushi did to him stand up for him against Kushi and armaan. 

Meanwhile we totally forgot Jasbir where is he? Hes mad after Purvi why he never come to meet Purvi yet? Why hes not attacked RV yet? 

If Purvi has Monisha and Kushi as soutens for RV love 

RV too has competitors in form of Jasbir and Ashutosh for Purvi attention 

And i feel this Jasbir will make RV life hell and run after Purvi after some time 

Whether we believe it or not Purvi is potrayed as an innocent child like girl who are 21 cannot understand life and people easily. Whether we believe or not right now Purvi is too innocent being born in mumbai city and RV will have to do lot of work in future to save her from anyone as Purvi is truly incapable unlike Kushi, Monisha, Harleen, Deepika etc. Purvi is child like by nature very innocent and its shocking because she is born in Mumbai and a 21 year old. 

RV not only has to save himself from Arman, kushi, Jasbir, KK and Monisha and her father but also save innocent Purvi from all these ppl and his family like mom, dad, bhabhi, chacha , chachi etc in future and of course Purvi moholla ppl who keep spewing venom at Purvi character now and than 

Rv is not sure Purvi will believe him if he tells what Kushi did to him unless he shows her proof or she starts trusting him. Right now Purvi may not believe him agaunst Kushi because Kushi all nice nice to Purvi 

I think u me or any other RV fan can write or give suggestions regarding the way RV's character should shape up but ultimately it's the CV's who's gonna decide the final outcome of RV's character.

If we have to watch RV suddenly become dumb from being calculated then we can watch the same in other Saas Bahu Sagas too.

Same applies to Purvi too-there are other Saas Bahu options like Anupama or GHKPM or Yeh Rishta types with stronger female leads.

It's clear that Purvi is innocent but if she wanted to just give up this easily of being abandoned by her mate RV then she might as well just initiate the divorce proceedings right now only.

RV is not gonna be there for her always.She has too learn to fight her own battles.This also raises the question of Prachi being Purvi's mom- I can understand Purvi being the innocent types but Prachi has dealt with Psychos like Rhea or that other Psycho girl what was her name I don't remember which caused her to be separate from her husband KK.

Prachi never bothered to check Ashutosh's family background nor make an inquiry about Ashutosh's character.Also there are some loopholes in RV's past story too-how come Prachi never met RV or know about Khushi's sudden decision to marry Armaan and ditch RV for money? 

Even if we leave that aside why didnt Prachi teach Purvi to fight for her own rights or she wanted Purvi to be the perfect Bahu only-Pati Parmeshwar types?

All right Prachi was never gullible like Purvi but she could have at least shared her life experience regarding Purvi's so called Psycho Aunt Rhea right? Bcoz Purvi is dealing with two versions of Tannu and Rhea here-Monisha and Khushi and on being confronted by Monisha Purvi just chose to take the easy way out-give up without a fight huh.

And where is KK? It's easy to make some big declarations about a girl being his daughter-its time that KK practice what he preached.

Monisha being the vamp will do anything to make RV her mate-she literally slept with a blanket named RV.My POV is if RV is not willing to accept Purvi presently then it's Purvi who needs to teach a lesson to RV or Monisha.

Khushi would continue to take Purvi's side till the time her cover is not blown apart otherwise I don't think she would have cared a cent about her sibling.Khushi is not like Srishti or Bulbul-the sister bond types.

On the other hand RV is shown as being somewhat hurt over Purvi's bad treatment.I have seen this kind of hurt excuses from other ML's before whether they were positive or grey.If he was really hurt then he would not have abandoned Purvi in the first place.

I don't know how many of you  have watched the Trishul movie here-I won't narrate the story bcoz perhaps some might know or have watched the movie.See Vijay went on to become a big business tycoon just to get back at his father RK Gupta to avenge his mom's pain.

Vijay did not expose himself like RV stupidly did and he planned and executed his each step in a careful and precise manner and nearly bankrupted the Gupta Business Empire and only exposed himself when the time was ripe for such a moment.

RV should have just bankrupted Armaan's business and that would have brought Khushi down to the roads bcoz Khushi left RV for money.Hurting Purvi won't help in the long run but backfire on him and it has already started with Khushi's restraining order against him.

RV has under-estimated Khushi before and right now also he's doing it at his own peril.Yeah Monisha is there to match wits by wits with Khushi-catfight of 2 vamps but only till the time RV remains with Monisha.

RV has no proof of Khushi's wrong doing-she can easily deny such a thing.Its Khushi now who's gonna play with RV-she can easily show RV as some cheater who first married and then ditched Purvi for Monisha's sake. What defense does RV or his family the Malhotras  have by their side? 

What will RV say in the court-that Khushi betrayed him so he married Purvi to get back at Khushi-why would the courts even believe that? 

I know RV is not the ordinary Rajvansh but business tycoon RV here-but RV's legal team has no solid defence if at all Khushi drags RV to the Courts.

Purvi also won't come to RV's aid unless her heart wants to come to her husband's defence.

RV is getting surrounded from every side now-and the side effect would be on Purvi-her only fault was that she was Khushi's sibling.

Monisha might not drag RV to any court but she has other ways to  punish RV if RV accepts or brings back Purvi to the Malhotra Mansion.And she would punish Purvi not RV for that.

RV has not bothered to extract Khushi's confession nor depute any manpower to keep a watch on Purvi for her safety.He has just abandoned Purvi to the no good characters like Ashutosh or Jasbeer.

Did he abandon Khushi to the wolves like Jasbeer when he loved her? No right so why the same with Purvi? 

Where is the duty of being Purvi's husband? Bad feel kar liya kaam ho gaya bas.What is the use of such money power if it's not used to protect the honour of a woman and that too when he married her? Was all the rituals a mere joke? 

Maahir or Veer they were filthy rich too but they always protected their wives Bela or Bani.Raanav or Pratham did the same for Bela.Shivaay was there to the best extent possible for Anika.That's what every ML should be whether they are portrayed as dumb or grey whatever.

Time heals every wound and so would RV's too but RV should do everything in his power to protect and keep Purvi safe and sound.It was he who filled Purvi's hairline with Sindoor right.He was then ranting about being a dutiful husband but when the time came to put into words RV was a big failure.

Sasur aur Damaad mein koi difference hi nahi hai-one abandoned his wife Prachi for 20 years whereas Damaad ne bhi just wahi Kiya.

Edited by masked - 2 months ago