Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

dont know... i guess i didn't even watch mon eps and i have given up on finding historical inaccuracies in this show... the whole show is a historical inaccuracy smiley29

That, you've said it!!

I think I'm bored of my life that's why I'm watching this show to find flaws and inaccuracy.🤣🤣😅😅 The main one being the storyline of course!! 🤣

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

That, you've said it!!

I think I'm bored of my life that's why I'm watching this show to find flaws and inaccuracy.🤣🤣😅😅 The main one being the storyline of course!! 🤣

they just lend the name from random history book of 5th std and made their own fan fiction smiley37.

Yashikha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

they just lend the name from random history book of 5th std and made their own fan fiction smiley37.

I wouldn't know what they teach back in India as I'm from Mauritius dude. But, I guess even I took the time to Google about Samrat Ashoka. And some of us did hindi as an optional language here, from standard 1 to class 9 (sometimes they drop it after standard 6), so we somehow understand hindi too. We have radio channels in hindi and Samachar (news broadcast on TV) every 6pm-6:30pm here. 

So being an Indian, the person doing the show should know better, as you guys are exposed to the historical country of India itself!! And the hindi, I just can't with all the urdu being used.

Edited by Yashikha16 - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Updated smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1. Apple +2

2. Sugar cane 

3. Karu's bhashan  × infinity

4. Poisonous Kheer smiley36

5. Maa ke Dhai kilo ke Haath Ka Special Thappad smiley36

6. Sharbath/Madira more than watersmiley41

7. NIMBU MIRCHI With added ingredient of Karu ka Hatred.

8. Ek kheer pet main gayi pachak. Do kheer do kheer pet main gayi pet main gayi pachak pachak 🤭

Yashikha16 thumbnail

So Ramadan month started, and Fans of Adnan (if any at this point) know that he keeps his fasts even when shooting. Last year he did during Katha Ankahee too. So, are they going to feed Ashok even during this time frame, month of Ramadan???

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

So Ramadan month started, and Fans of Adnan (if any at this point) know that he keeps his fasts even when shooting. Last year he did during Katha Ankahee too. So, are they going to feed Ashok even during this time frame, month of Ramadan???

mera thread ka kya hoga smiley38 i should rename it to karun ka diet as i saw her eating grapessmiley38

Yashikha16 thumbnail

mera thread ka kya hoga smiley38 i should rename it to karun ka diet as i saw her eating grapessmiley38

They will still feed him, don't worry!! 🤣 It will just be acting now, and at least we will see some acting from him!!!!smiley37smiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

She uses her mouth for eating toosmiley3

I thought God has gifted her with this big mouth for bhasans only smiley37

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Milk mixed with nidra ki powder smiley37