Lollywood Gossip/Adda SM Updates #34 | DT.N.: Pg 30

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

This Thread is solely dedicated for all the masala updates of Lollywood. (Lollywood is the Pakistan Entertainment Industry)

What we can discuss here in this thread :

» News related to actors/actresses.

» News related to dramas/movies.

» Hot and happening news of the Pakistani Entertainment Industry.

» Social media updates of celebrities.

» Entertainment related buzz and gossips.

Rules 

» No bashing of any member of this thread

» Indirect personal attacks not allowed 

» No bashing of actors/actresses based on their personal life decisions

Link of last thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5348590

Tag Credit: oh _nakhrewaali

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Guys new thread

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Mina, dear do your job

Done!smiley1

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was typing a long message (long by my standard) and got an error that the thread was locked .. at least I burned calories typing I guess 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sane people are there in every FD.I have come across such people in TB FD as well.But have seen the irritating ones more.They are the reason I haven't even tried watching the show yet.Only know about the story and some of the SM dramas that are very easy to find out nowadays.

G259 thumbnail

Since when have you been their fan?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Aaah! I am following it too but I am not really invested in the story yet. I like Mahnoor she is no dukhyari, quite strong. But I am not convinced with Hamza.. May be in future.

As much as I have seen, I am glad Mahnoor is strong but not rude and arrogant. Usually that's what writers end up writing for these independent or headstrong girls.

Its just very dreamy and old school to watch. Reminds me of 90s bollywood in a good way. smiley27

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

As much as I have seen, I am glad Mahnoor is strong but not rude and arrogant. Usually that's what writers end up writing for these independent or headstrong girls.

Its just very dreamy and old school to watch. Reminds me of 90s bollywood in a good way. smiley27

Shehram may be a green flag and goody two shoes but i bet he will be a sher in bed and won't be a selfish lover unlike other so called "hot" male leads..

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Shehram may be a green flag and goody two shoes but i bet he will be a sher in bed and won't be a selfish lover unlike other so called "hot" male leads..

The other guy (Taimur maybe) is also good na?It is just that Mahnoor likes Shehram so he will have a heartbreak.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

The other guy (Taimur maybe) is also good na?It is just that Mahnoor likes Shehram so he will have a heartbreak.

Yes he is nice. But they didn't really show much of his back story till now. But he definitely has a significant role bcz his mother was also shown