Deepika and Ranveer announce pregnancy (no proof)

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Apparently it was edited and fake.

Hold this space, it is happening soon. I think she will announce today at the Baftas

Edited by lauriesa - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I went through Instagram and Twitter trying to find the update and came back to ask where you found the news. Realised you’ve edited the post. smiley36

Anyway I have a gut feeling she might be pregnant or will be soon. Now don’t ask me how accurate my intuition is coz I’ve made the most important decisions of my life based on inni minni mini moe. 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg... guys please cool down.

Let the celebrities breathe and announce as per their wish.

Why will they announced at Bafta??? Most important news of their life if true why will they announce at some function

Can u edit the title please, as of now no such news is announced.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

TM can you please edit the title of this thread, there has been no announcement so don't want people to think there has been some announcement.

Also there is no evidence she is going to announce anything at bafta, so please can people chill

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is getting out of hand. There's no need of such intense speculation. You really need to calm down.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

No one really announces it before the 1st trimester..so even if she is..guess she will take time and we should respect her privacy and not speculate further..best wishes to Dp & Rs..smiley27