Frequent Posters

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, looks like Kavya's efforts will not be wasted and Omi may turn into a +ve character from here, until the Navya's truth comes out..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, their bond is quite strong and they understand each other so well. But looks like there will be misunderstanding soon because of hiding the details, hopefully it would be a short one..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Adi should do something by which Kavya finds the truth herself without him telling her. Then he will be guilt free (even if Malini misunderstands him for revealing the truth to Kavya) and faces the consequences..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes.  Very painfull to see Adhi like this.. but Love his acting in DDP

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Yes, looks like Kavya's efforts will not be wasted and Omi may turn into a +ve character from here, until the Navya's truth comes out..

Yes i feel Omi will turn positive and more like a brother to her with Alka also being good

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Yes, their bond is quite strong and they understand each other so well. But looks like there will be misunderstanding soon because of hiding the details, hopefully it would be a short one..

I hope Adhi does something which will be later understood by kavya but most important I think she will discover that Omi is not the real culprit

Spykie thumbnail

My perception is.. Adhi will be bound by Malinis promise but soon malini Adhi and Kavya will come together to reveal Monty's truth

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Always thankful for your daily updates 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode showed a meek IAS officer Malini, who out of selfishness for her own family, threatens Adi not to tell Kavya that Omi is the culprit, also she threatens Adi of self harming herself as well as Kavya may leave him for good. From what we saw initially that Malini felt inspired by Kavya and vice a versa. Today the same Malini is crushing the dreams of Kavya who has been searching for a long time to catch the culprits of Navya's death