Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Khavya was trying so gard to prove she is A1 bahu and how disheartened she might have got due to malini words to anjali

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

I think, Sumbul has some kind of magic in her eyes/expressions, every time she does an emotional scene, somehow she makes the viewer connect with the character's feelings/emotion and she does it so effortlessly and beautifully. I think, thats what makes her a class apart from others..

A gifted actor she is.. she will get better and wont look back

Spykie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

I so wished, they would show some conversation between them later in the night, especially because they were interrupted repeatedly..

It would have been a great emotional connect with viewers here, which was missed. Hopefully, they do that soon..

Adhi got the shock of his life he is in his trauma.. he only needs support what will he sympathisize with kavya may be thats why night scene was not shown

Spykie thumbnail

Kavya is so realistic character the way first they show her breakdown and her trying to be strong as the show must go on then the way she learns and comes out more stronger is what how our lives actually are... so realistic that we could conect to her emotionally

Spykie thumbnail

Not only slemotionally I love her dabang wale scenes she is the best choice for kavya..

Spykie thumbnail

Kavya is so realistic character the way first they show her breakdown and her trying to be strong as the show must go on then the way she learns and comes out more stronger

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, definitely Sumbul is gifted and born actor. She will only get better from here and reach greater heights..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, he was in shock but he did not yet find the truth/Omi's involvement, the night before. He was yet to confirm and next day he went to HP Traders and confirmed...

The night before, both needed each other. Sadly t was not shown but that did not stop both of them next day to fight back..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, there is a lot more to learn from Kavya. She is so focused and determined about what she wants to do and mostly fighting for it all alone..

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is such a good actor !!! Mishkat is lucky to have her as a co-star !!