SALMAN KHAN 🎥official movie announce pg1,13📽️and discussion thread - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Well duh 🙄 we were complaining in no cameo n yrf being idiots. We want Tiger-Zoya universe !! Anyways yrf will beg him once his universe starts collapsing

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

Well duh 🙄 we were complaining in no cameo n yrf being idiots. We want Tiger-Zoya universe !! Anyways yrf will beg him once his universe starts collapsing

Glad if Tiger will not be cameo. He has his own standard and class and Tiger deserves only stand alone movie smiley20

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That KJo movie will most likely be shelved. I don't think KJo would be comfortable working with Salman.

As for Tiger movies, some of you might know my views on it. This is just a tactical way of announcing that Salman is done with the Tiger series.

I really hope this ARM project is original. Since 2016, all Salman's been doing is remakes or sequels.

Originally posted by: Filmistan

That KJo movie will most likely be shelved. I don't think KJo would be comfortable working with Salman.

As for Tiger movies, some of you might know my views on it. This is just a tactical way of announcing that Salman is done with the Tiger series.

I really hope this ARM project is original. Since 2016, all Salman's been doing is remakes or sequels.

I think Salman will do tiger series with Katrina a stand alone 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Why always Eid/Diwali/Xmas? change it up a bit man smiley14

my issue is Eid is March 28 2025. That kind of boxes you in time wise ( I’m assuming they haven’t filmed anything yet) . My only issues with all this. Cause the director is top notch. Well The other Eid is June 2025. That would be much better. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

my issue is Eid is March 28 2025. That kind of boxes you in time wise ( I’m assuming they haven’t filmed anything yet) . My only issues with all this. Cause the director is top notch. Well The other Eid is June 2025. That would be much better. 

maybe he will or maybe it will be Xmas 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

maybe he will or maybe it will be Xmas 

Any date is fine ideally. Even non holiday 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Any date is fine ideally. Even non holiday 

u said that during tiger 3 with Diwali n that date was no good so it matters I want Eid or Xmas or Independence Day holidays or near holidays matter and Salman comes in holidays mainly!!