Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 52 - Page 7

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn


Precap se esa feel aaya jaise angad wants sahiba to slap him ...


I feel he will instigate her to slap him smiley24smiley39smiley36

Waise Angad bolega bass ho gaya na maine tumhe mara tumne mujhe maara. SAME PINCH 😂🤣

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by anushka87


Fir to ek jadd hi dena chahiye tha 🙂😂 Esa nahi hai ki ITV me FL, ML ko thappad nahi maarti. Aur yahan to ML ne thappad mara hai to FL ka bhi banta hai.

In my fav show FL slapped ML for no reason, she winked at him and gave him a chatakedaar slap 🤣. And the makers turned it into a cute nok-jhok scene

Yeh kaunsa show hai.

Sahiba se kuchh na ho paayega. Megha needs to come for treatment. Sahiba maaregi bhi jaise phool se sehla rahe ho waisa type.

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by anushka87


Waise Angad bolega bass ho gaya na maine tumhe mara tumne mujhe maara. SAME PINCH 😂🤣

Kal se start hoga nok jhok. Jaise makers hai. Humko laga kuchh din break milega lekin phir wohi wapas 🐻 ke adde main wapas jaana hai. 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn


Precap se esa feel aaya jaise angad wants sahiba to slap him ...


I feel he will instigate her to slap him smiley24smiley39smiley36

Karo ek dusre ko bajao. Tabhi toh maza aayega. 


why should boys have all the fun smiley36

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by anushka87


Fir to ek jadd hi dena chahiye tha 🙂😂 Esa nahi hai ki ITV me FL, ML ko thappad nahi maarti. Aur yahan to ML ne thappad mara hai to FL ka bhi banta hai.

In my fav show FL slapped ML for no reason, she winked at him and gave him a chatakedaar slap 🤣. And the makers turned it into a cute nok-jhok scene

eventually inko saath mei aana hi hai. Might as well thappad bajao. I am a big fan of thappads in itv. 

Maze maze mei dekhti hu bina kranti ka flag uthaye 😅😅😅😅

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by apuni88


Found this quote today! Perfect for Angad 😂😂😂IMG_9820.jpeg


This is actually a beautiful and heartbreaking quote.and in this case fits Angad perfectly. I just hope Sahiba now sees the pattern which has been glaringly obvious for sometime 

Posted: 12 days ago

Chips maang raha hein 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... God I love you guys... This forum is such a stress buster... It's like watching some comedy movie with some emotional moments in between.

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by anushka87


Fir to ek jadd hi dena chahiye tha 🙂😂 Esa nahi hai ki ITV me FL, ML ko thappad nahi maarti. Aur yahan to ML ne thappad mara hai to FL ka bhi banta hai.

In my fav show FL slapped ML for no reason, she winked at him and gave him a chatakedaar slap 🤣. And the makers turned it into a cute nok-jhok scene

I think I know this favorite show of urs coz it's my fav show. That scene was the cutest. The way ML looked at her after being slapped... Like a child looking at his mom angrily.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. It was sooo funny. FL was actually like a mom fed up for her manchild... Though he was smart he had a thickskull when it came to someone separating them. Are we on the same page, Anushkaji? 

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by hellodona


Yeh kaunsa show hai.

Sahiba se kuchh na ho paayega. Megha needs to come for treatment. Sahiba maaregi bhi jaise phool se sehla rahe ho waisa type.

Donaji... I think she's talking about  my favorite show. Guess.. Guess.. 😜😜

Posted: 12 days ago
Originally posted by Athz


Donaji... I think she's talking about  my favorite show. Guess.. Guess.. 😜😜

Udaan? smiley39



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 51

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1513   eye 45127

nutmeg7 1513 45127 12 days ago nutmeg7
Teri Meri Doriyaann Chat Club #1

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 141   eye 4917

nutmeg7 141 4917 2 days ago nutmeg7
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 50

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1563   eye 33956

nutmeg7 1563 33956 15 days ago Reader17
Teri Meri Doriyaann Weekly TRP Thread

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 393   eye 46502

nutmeg7 393 46502 2 days ago RoShaN_jAhAn
Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT - 49 [DT Note: Pg 83]

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1515   eye 46371

nutmeg7 1515 46371 16 days ago nutmeg7

Topic Info

39 Participants 1514 Replies 58981Views

Topic started by nutmeg7

Last replied by anushka87

loader
loader
up-open TOP