FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I just watched Atrangi re and fell in love with Sara's acting and the movie. This movie should have been released in theaters and should have received awards. All three of them Akshay, Danush and Sara are fantastic. I especially was so impressed by Sara's acting and her character. She should have won best female actress . I don’t know who won the award in 2022 but she definitely deserved it and she surely is better at acting than Alia. I watched Alia in Gangubhai , I may have liked her speech at the end but her performance is lukewarm. I still don't understand how she is hailed as the best actress right now. When I compare Sara's performance in Atrangi re to Alia's award winning performance Gangubhai,  Sara clearly is miles ahead of her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't remember this film but Sara's script selection is very poor. Even Ananya is choosing better projects

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sara is a terrible actress. I found her below average in all her movies.

None of the NEPO products can match upto Alia IMO.

Alia is the best out of them.

Sara, Janhvi and Ananya are all terrible actresses.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also, Alia was fantastic in Gaangubai. I think it's her best perfromance after Udta Punjab.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sara and Ananya seem to be the standout star kids. Whoever chooses better scripts will last longer.

Jhanvi is the worst. The girl simply falls short in every aspect.

FireFli thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Sara is a terrible actress. I found her below average in all her movies.

None of the NEPO products can match upto Alia IMO.

Alia is the best out of them.

Sara, Janhvi and Ananya are all terrible actresses.

Nope Sara is the best. Alia can't come close to the Atrangi re performance of the Sara. Sara did exceptionally well in the movie.

FireFli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I don't remember this film but Sara's script selection is very poor. Even Ananya is choosing better projects

I watched the movie after watching this song and I am pleasantly surprised by the movie. I recommend u to watch the movie.

https://youtu.be/Kz5uJlucE5Q?si=c8EkQzeiEiPBvMSv

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Sara for the win always..and ya, good movie 

Ria23 thumbnail

Sara is a terrible actress. Cant act at all

At one point i would put anaya, jhanvi better than sara. She is the worse nepo product
probably give competition to suhana onlysmiley37

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone can have their opinion. Its ok. But for me, i loved Atrangi re. Its one of my fav hindi movies. But sara wasn’t exceptional in that movie. It was just ok. as an actress, i think Sara is good only at certain kind of characters (atrangi re, kedarnath, zara hatke). Because Sara doesn’t act these roles, its her real self only.
Jhanvi and ananya also have this issue. They all can behave themselves that is why ananya was good in her latest movie. 

I think Gangubai is more complicated character than sara’s character. So Alia did an exceptional job. 

anyway, i never understand why we compare !

Edited by SakZ - 2 months ago