How Long Will Kundali Bhagya Last?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

That's My Question?

How Long Will This Show Last?

Iam Loving Rajveer Palki  And Shaurya Scenes

Except Nidhi Don't Like Her Scenes At All.

The Show Has To End Sometime Right?

With 1700 + Episodes 

I Wonder When It Will Be The Final Episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kumkum bhagya has another generation already. So basically pragya's grandkids. Probably kdb will also atleast go till the next generation.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Kumkum bhagya has another generation already. So basically pragya's grandkids. Probably kdb will also atleast go till the next generation.

Ok 

Yeah That's A Possibility

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They should end this stupid prlonged show now 

from one year preeta and karan are meeting and that guy do not know where she lives or he never tells  am your hubby kavya shauray are your kids 

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Yes they will definitely have gen 3. Just hope they write better story for gen 3 than gen 2 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Yes they will definitely have gen 3. Just hope they write better story for gen 3 than gen 2 

I hope Rajveer and Palki had a healthy relationship...I don't want them to be turn out to be another pranbir....

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

from one year preeta and karan are meeting and that guy do not know where she lives or he never tells  am your hubby kavya shauray are your kids 

Exactly

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

the way they have been doing ping pong all the time. shalki palbir blah blah.. i am just annoyed and have stopped watching. there was no need to  show shalki scene with bg music and so much intensity if nothing was gonna come out of it...this valentine day too is gonna be a fuski bomb.. just to drag shalki fans. 

palveer was not developed.. why ...beyond me.. if they get married, that would a gen leap very soon..or a rubbish split and dragfest.. trp will stay the same. inspite of a powerful cast and possible exciting scenarios, it will go down the same rotten fate

abhi se hi old mid age couple waale scene diye jaa rahe hai palveer ko ..aage jo ho so ho

Originally posted by: SilverBell

That's My Question?

How Long Will This Show Last?

Iam Loving Rajveer Palki  And Shaurya Scenes

Except Nidhi Don't Like Her Scenes At All.

The Show Has To End Sometime Right?

With 1700 + Episodes 

I Wonder When It Will Be The Final Episode?

SilverBell thumbnail

That's Why Show Needs To End 

No More Dragging

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Karan does not know that Preeta does'nt remember anything.That's why he is not telling her anything.The doctor was going to inform him about her memory loss.But he got another call and left from there.

Originally posted by: myviewprem