Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

Nahi nahi woh half half khayegasmiley36 

kita defend kar rahe ho...😂

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its really upsetting that to Armaan's I love You Dadi replied with I'm proud of you.. Abhira found it weird. No wonder Armaan is aisasmiley44

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

Abhira is so straightforward she told Armaan after seeing bangles kand that mujhe Ruhi thik nahi lag rahismiley39 Her behavior towards him is not normal... Armaan tried to cover up saying its only comfort of friendship smiley39smiley29 but he's scared of revelationsmiley37

She's being honest but he's not due to his own insecurities and it'll cost him for suresmiley44 

Jitna timepass ye kar rahe Vday pe hi na reveal kar de ye... that'll be really bad... Armaan will end up losing Abhira's trustsmiley44

Abhira is giving him too many chances. I know he is covering up to keep the peace in family. But it will hit him hard. Abhira's bangles broke because of him and then the two of them cleared up everything. Maybe it is a foreshadowing of Abhira's broken trust because of him and then they both will clear up the misunderstanding. But things will change. It will not be like before.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Both sisters felt Armaan is heading towards Ru during bangles thingsmiley39 Dono sisters ka popat kar diya Armaan nesmiley37 

Dadi called him Golden boy smiley37 Abhira was🤣 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Abhira is giving him too many chances. I know he is covering up to keep the peace in family. But it will hit him hard. Abhira's bangles broke because of him and then the two of them cleared up everything. Maybe it is a foreshadowing of Abhira's broken trust because of him and then they both will clear up the misunderstanding. But things will change. It will not be like before.

bro where did you see the episode? 🤣🤣 Hulu mei tho nahi aaya abhi tak 

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I dunno how girl like Abhira will be ready to trust him again after his Maha kand. And it looks like she'll assume they're having EMA... fir toh gya yesmiley36

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He thinks Abhira going to expose him in front of his family ? is that why he’s keeping the secret from Abhira ? 
well he’s very selfish . Extremely selfish . In order to maintain his Golden boy status he ruined Rohits life with Ruhi . He didn’t marry Ruhi for the same reason . Now he’s hiding truth from Abhira for the sane reason ? 
bakwas ML