🎲 Vanshaj Completes 200 Episodes 🎲

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

4582-819602.jpg

cooltext451569081333978.png

Vanshaj is an Indian Family Drama series that premiered on 12 June 2023 on Sony SAB and streams digitally on Sony LIV. Produced by Siddharth Kumar Tewary under Swastik Productions

Vanshaj stars, 

Puneet Issar as Bhanu Pratap Mahajan

Kavita Kapoor as Shobhna Mahajan

Gurdip Kohli Punj as Bhoomi Mahajan

Akshay Anand as Premraj Mahajan

Aliraza Namdar as Vidur Bhardawaj 

Gireesh Sahdev as Dhanraj Mahajan

Parinita Seth as Gargi Mahajan

Anjali Tatrari as Yuvika Mahajan

Mohit Kumar as Neil Bhardawaj

Mahir Pandhi as Digvijay Mahajan  

in key roles 🎭

Vanshaj is a tale of a prospective "Female Heir" of the famous "Mahajan Empire" named Yuvika Mahajan. In her journey to seek justice for her late father who got MURDERED & to stand for GENDER Equality in The Chairperson race of Mahajans with her male cousin brother Digvijay Mahajan she happens to collide with Neil Bhardawaj the rebellious son of Vidur Bhardawaj the right hand & legal advisor of Mahajans. The same Neil whom she met few years ago during a trekking trip in Rishikesh. While Yuvika has found a Friend Philosopher Guide & Life-Partner in Neil who has confessed his feelings for her what happens when Neil & Yuvika's Intimate Relationship changes the dynamics between two families Mahajans & Bharadawaj connected corporately. In a tale of Power & Politics 

This is the story of Yuvika Mahajan who seek justice and equality in the race of Vanshaj

This is the story of Digvijay Mahajan who can do anything to get the Throne of Mahajan Empire 

This is the story of Neil Bharadawaj who has dared to fall in love with a Mahajan Heir

PSX_20240128_210251.jpg

This is the journey of,

Yuvika, Neil & Digvijay 

A generation that bears the burn of past generations & perhaps writes their own story 

Heartiest Congratulations To The ENTIRE TEAM of Vanshaj for Successfully Completing 200 Episodes smiley40

PSX_20240130_175141.jpg

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Happy 200 to Vanshaj!smiley40smiley32

No matter how disappointing, how good, how happy, how comforting or how traumatic this show gets - it's still very close to me. I had never been so much emotionally invested in a show lately and this show is both - the best and the worst thing happened to mesmiley27

I hope the show reaches more milestonessmiley1

Edited by agreatwcr - 2 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Congratulations to all the cast and crew for 200 episodessmiley40

Hope the show crosses many such milestones like 250 , 500 , etc smiley41

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations everyone..200 episode...such a long journey...

Show that explores themes of dharma(righteousness).., karma(action & consequences)... justice...& love for family... Taking up a complex theme like Mahabharat & crafting it into a modern scenario is not an easy job..makers took up this task..& managed to come up with a tale that has managed to hold us even after 200 episode....

Twist at every turn, planning-plotting at its zenith... jealousy, envy, success, failure, despair,love for family: all the raw emotions on display....

It is a show where we sometimes disagree with the FL & sympathize with the villains..makers perfectly shows how good is not flawless. & bad is not dark...A tight rope they walk on....with fantastic performance by the actors..

Yes...we have complains, we have disappointments...we do rant...but our every rant ends with a conclusion..." That our show is a good show...better than so many of other shows we have watched.."

So Congratulations..to the entire VANSHAJ team...those who are on screen,those who are working day & night behind the scenes.... audience who have stood with this show...

Thank you...& Hope for many more milestones to come..smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago
Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

The episode was too melodramatic for my liking. I hate when a particular day/night stretches in any show. They are going to drag the whole death thing too. 

Still I am waiting for the 201th episode, because Swastik ki aadat hai shagun humesha 1 wale episode achha dhang ka dete hain.

Anyway, congratulations to all the cast and crew members for 200th episode. smiley40

Anjali is doing a commendable job as Yuvika. It is her convincing acting which pulls me back to the show time and again. I hope Mohit gets more chance to showcase his potential because he is an amazing actor too.

I hope we all stick around to celebrate 250, 300 episodes and so on.. With better screenplay, and appropriate time and dialogues to the deserving actors. smiley27

Edited by Saumya2102 - 2 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay , so first of all congratulations team vanshaj for reaching the 200th episode milestone smiley32

Everything, not just thing even every human being has some loop holes and in a bonding or relation just how you have to ignore few loop holes of your loved ones , I think we should also ignore those few loop holes of our beloved show , after all I know we all love this show smiley27

Hopefully the future storyline will be perfect

Hopefully we will celebrate 300 , 400 , 500th episode milestone like this , fingers crossed

I feel I have a great fortune that i have choosen  vanshaj as my first itv show 

Once again congratulations team vanshaj smiley40

Edited by Spandan24 - 2 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of vanshaj for completing 200 episodes πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯³.

Its the hard work and dedication of all the actors, writers and crew members and moreover the audience and the core fandoms who are responsible for the the successful 200 episodes.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wish the show to achieve more sucess in future.smiley20smiley4

SoniRita thumbnail

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of Vanshaj team for 200 episodessmiley40congrats Vanshaj forum members 

Hope the show crosses many such milestones like 250 and 500 episodes 

Also, congrats vanshaj forum for getting new viewbie as Pete

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heartiest Congratulations to Team Vanshaj for the 200 episode milestone! Hope there are many more such milestones awaiting!! 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 

Aakhir kaun banega Mahajan khandan ka vanshaj?

Dekhte rahiye β€œVanshaj” har shaam 7 baje Sony Sab par ya kabhi bhi SonyLiv App par... 

P.S- Congratulations New Viewbie!! @Pete15rogmourey 

Edited by HeirOfSlytherin - 2 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Celebration Cake sent by Swastik Production to Team Vanshaj smiley1

PSX_20240131_091822.jpg

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 months ago