Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley3smiley3smiley3Neha, I just enlarged this pic and Armaan lower lip is on 

Abhira chin and her bottom is touching his upper lip. 

This has to be a camera trick, what kind of upside down thing is

this going on in yrrkh 

I just notice the tag, second accidental kiss when was the first smiley37smiley37

Forehead kiss yaarsmiley36

I told you real m ye log jab bhi kuch kare usse pehle accidental sb kuch ho jana h inke beechsmiley37smiley37

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Hawk eyessmiley37smiley37smiley37 or is the tharak too strong?smiley2

The tharak is too strongsmiley20 smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: smriti25

Hawk eyessmiley37smiley37smiley37 or is the tharak too strong?smiley2

Yes I had to take my time and actually analyze smiley9 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Girl

Forehead kiss yaarsmiley36

I told you real m ye log jab bhi kuch kare usse pehle accidental sb kuch ho jana h inke beechsmiley37smiley37

Man that's nothing compare to this smiley43 smiley37

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Don't question it just accept unless you watch those other gen 

the you have 24 to finish discussing it smiley37smiley37

Nah, this is the first gen I'm watching. Baki toh ghar pe mummy dadi log 2009 se dekh rahe hai toh story poori patahai 😂

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why do I think party warty kuch nahi… 

My dreams of watching Armaan smitten by Abhira is gonna be pophat 😭

Kuch karo CVs

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

No comments smiley36 As per new rules, all things in the past have been wiped off my memories smiley36

Thank god for small mercies smiley36 why take make names when they are not even involved. Even Abhira was Abhira Akshara Sharma before Abhira Armaan Poddar. smiley36

P.S: it was fun while it lasted 😅😅😅

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

This is what happens when her so called family brush off her delusion and make her think that the world revolves around her.

They disowned Akshara and Abhir, probably faught with Kairav and Muskan, even Mimi (Because they were dead against disowning Akshara in any way) because Ruhi was sad. 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Hyy Jo chz majedar hogi ek jab armaan ko pyar hoga aur abhira ko kuch smjh nhi aayega isse kya ho geya smiley43, dusre jo  me hamesha se kehti aai hu smiley19 armaan jalao ,smiley36 mujhe armaan jealous hote hue dekh na hai , 🤣🤞kab hoga ..?woh 

Me too ! I want to see a Armaan deep in love with Abhira and a jealous Armaan as well.. 

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Well, it's clear that Armaan hasn't fallen for Abhira . Not I want him to fall in love with Abhira this soon. He is getting used to be with Abhira. That's it. He probably have feelings for Roohi which isn't wrong to be honest, he was in love with her and it can't be erased this soon but he is trying to maintain a distance which is a first step. Him admitting getting weak in that moment - does show how he is trying hard to control jis emotions but he is trying unlike roohi to flow because he knows his boundaries. I don't think it's only Rohit because of which he is restricting himself - he did recall his marriage with Abhira- that too before than Rohit and Roohi yesterday which signals that he considers his marriage with Abhira a sacred one where he can't cheat her. If it was only Rohit, he would never have recalled his deal wali marriage with Abhira.

Talking about him hiding things, well he is a coward for that matter, has always been. He hides things not only from abhira but also from his family members who he legit worships. Phir Abhira toh is just a friend who is temporarily present in his life. Why would he bother to tell her anything? But still he was feeling guilty for hiding things from her. 

Next, him taking stand for Abhira - pehle bhi abhira was a responsibility but he never took stand for her in front of the family members. But now he started to think of her - because she shared how lonely she feels while eating alone couple of episodes back. Whether it's out of his responsibility but still he thought about her and like a selfish person didn't go to eat food happily. He promised her that he will be her companion and he is keeping his words - I don't think anything is wrong with it.

Well , him using abhira - not possible - abhira is not that weak to be used by anyone. Plus , she isn't in love with Armaan. She is too unbothered . Plus, she isn't as emotionally weak as Armaan is. Also Armaan isn't that kind of person who will use abhira. All he wants her to be protected and focus on her career. Even before understanding Roohi's intentions - do you remember when he excitingly cooked noodles for her and asked Roohi to cook for abhira because usko bhookh lagi hogi? Then he took stand for Abhira and appreciated her on being a multitasking Queen in front of Roohi. It's not a sudden change in him to run away from Roohi, but we have already seen the glimpses of this Armaan way before Roohi's intentions 

Yes he was scared but mainly because he does not want things to get more complicated in the family, so he is staying mum. That's Armaan for you, he has always tried to create less drama by tolerating all the crap on himself. That's why allowing Roohi to do the same not because he wants roohi to persuade him or liking her actions. 

I agree with your points..

We also have to keep in mind that, whatever Ruhi is doing is borderline sexual harassment and Armaan is a typical victim here. He, out of his obligations are keeping mum, enabling her further. But that doesn't take away the seriousness from what Ruhi is doing. 

While deflecting Ruhi's advances, Armaan will develop a deep disgust for Ruhi, leading him to a breaking point. 

At least, that's what I thin k would happen realistically.  

Thank you for the tag.. Keep tagging me on your posts.. smiley31

Edited by Honey-Friend - 4 months ago