Anupamaid Part 2 loading…….

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

……. And pehla kaam de rahi hai Crinjal! Free baby sitting! 

On another note, Aadhya should give an ultimatum to her useless papa dearest: ya toh Deviji ke saath raho ya mere saath. She should run away from home and not wait for her useless papa to bring home panautipama.

Can’t stand the cringy dialogs and cringy romance of these two🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

……. And pehla kaam de rahi hai Crinjal! Free baby sitting! 

On another note, Aadhya should give an ultimatum to her useless papa dearest: ya toh Deviji ke saath raho ya mere saath. She should run away from home and not wait for her useless papa to bring home panautipama.

Can’t stand the cringy dialogs and cringy romance of these two🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Maan has seriously lost all its charm. Anupama toh waise bhi Anuj se pyaar nahi karti hai. And whatever Anuj feels is obsession not love. 

Aadhya is the victim who has suffered most in this mess. Anupama and Anuj are so occupied with each other that they have always abandoned her. They should have never adopted her in the first place.

I hope the track steers towards Shruti stepping up for her. Although there isn't much hope from the new characters.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just excited to see how our very own Matkewaali unpaid maid does sab sab sab in phoren 

Nothing else matters. Majboor is an unnecessary carry on. Till the time, he doesn't fall at her feet to apologize and promise to dutifully serve Vanrajan and filthy phemli forever, she won't consider taking him back. Though she'll keep haunting his dreams from a distance. (maybe she's a witch or a demoness who does black magic. Could be possible) 

Anyway, I'd rather see her focus on belencing her numerous matke and make Yashdeep crazy in love with her. So that he doesn't say a word when she starts neglecting him once the Royal TamaShahs arrive in Amreeka smiley16

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aisa mat kaho ki adhya bhaag jayegi coz agar bhaagi to problem pad jayegi, her saviour will be anupama.

Shruti's character has no scope , it's better to end coz her life will completely spoil if Anuj married her by pressure of adhya .

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aap maan ki baat kar rahe ho ya serial lost its charm , maan ka charm tabhi laute ga when anupama will accept her faults as well try to work on his marriage with Anuj , try to mend her relationship with adhya organically not over night change & Anuj should not give extreme freedom to anupama in a relationship, majority people r pissed off coz makers made mockery of second chance , makers should stop being love triangle & squares coz Deepu is doing what Anuj already did , Shruti is looking good coz makers had made anupama do nothing for Anuj & CA ( they really want to show their FL this bad ), Shruti is speaking dialogues what anupama should had spoken , Shruti majorily is brought in to prove AK wrong in his outburst before leap , varna if notice Shruti when confronted AK spoke same dialogues what Anuj said to anupama before leap after that she ran away .

Maan shuru hi nhi hua coz shaadi ke baad it was always about shah family Anuj once taunted also that we don't discuss r problems as we r too occupied by solving ur shah family problems I guess he said in his first outburst tab bhi anupama dint realise anything , so jo shuru hi nhi hua or bas trailer hi Mila ho dekhne ko so uska charm lost hoga hi

I disagree anuj' love is obsession varna he would had never accepted her d way she was , he accepted her fully , problem tab start Hui when Anuj became silent & gave access freedom to anupama in this relationship, tolerated her negligence towards their marriage & CA , his occasional outburst were correct but it never had long term effect on anupama, his loving anupama was never wrong but even love should be in limit specially with d person like anupama who don't know where her priorities lies . 26 yrs anupama was his deepest wish Anuj started loving anupama when he saw a woman who wanted to progress & come out of her past life he failed to see thou initially anupama was victim but anupama has a victim mentality & 2 regressive thought process.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought Kinjal was a good daughter-in-law but she turned out to be an opportunist. She wants Maa so that they get an unpaid Nanny for Pari. Slow claps!👏👏👏

So "Nayi" Anupama will again rant about "udaan" and become Anupamaid 2.0! And interfere in Anuj-Shruti's life while simultaneously giving false signals to Deepu! Meanwhile, Shah family will land up in America and "udaan" will cry in the corner! 

Nice show! It teaches women empowerment, family values, the significance of marriage, nurturing kids, fulfilling your dreams, and more. Those who are learning these "valuable" discourses from Maa, your life will be nothing less than a total apocalypse!🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Aap maan ki baat kar rahe ho ya serial lost its charm , maan ka charm tabhi laute ga when anupama will accept her faults as well try to work on his marriage with Anuj , try to mend her relationship with adhya organically not over night change & Anuj should not give extreme freedom to anupama in a relationship, majority people r pissed off coz makers made mockery of second chance , makers should stop being love triangle & squares coz Deepu is doing what Anuj already did , Shruti is looking good coz makers had made anupama do nothing for Anuj & CA ( they really want to show their FL this bad ), Shruti is speaking dialogues what anupama should had spoken , Shruti majorily is brought in to prove AK wrong in his outburst before leap , varna if notice Shruti when confronted AK spoke same dialogues what Anuj said to anupama before leap after that she ran away .

Maan shuru hi nhi hua coz shaadi ke baad it was always about shah family Anuj once taunted also that we don't discuss r problems as we r too occupied by solving ur shah family problems I guess he said in his first outburst tab bhi anupama dint realise anything , so jo shuru hi nhi hua or bas trailer hi Mila ho dekhne ko so uska charm lost hoga hi

I disagree anuj' love is obsession varna he would had never accepted her d way she was , he accepted her fully , problem tab start Hui when Anuj became silent & gave access freedom to anupama in this relationship, tolerated her negligence towards their marriage & CA , his occasional outburst were correct but it never had long term effect on anupama, his loving anupama was never wrong but even love should be in limit specially with d person like anupama who don't know where her priorities lies . 26 yrs anupama was his deepest wish Anuj started loving anupama when he saw a woman who wanted to progress & come out of her past life he failed to see thou initially anupama was victim but anupama has a victim mentality & 2 regressive thought process.

Obsession has many forms and Anuj's love has to lean a little towards obsession that's the back story the makers decided to go with when they made him declare how he has loved Anupama for 26 years despite having no contact with her in those years, except for glimpses and possible updates from Devika. That's not normal, although when he was first introduced, these deep desire never crossed boundaries to make Anupama uncomfortable. it's just my take on the backstory of Anuj. But in any case I agree that the show has lost its charm (because of the FL's nonsensical/shameless karname.)

Honestly this entire America track was introduced so makers could whitewash Anupama and turn the story around to make Anuj the villain in all of it. 

So they take Shruti, make her a nice, sensible woman, who takes care of his kid and is wiling to accept his past and then show Anuj day dreaming about Anupama all the time when he's around her. A plot to justify Anupama's own action during the Maan marriage where she was doing the same thing, except in her case it was less day dreaming more straight up showing at SH and then talking about SH once she's back in Kapadia Mansion.

Not to mention the brilliant master stroke of KM becoming Pakhi's 'sasural' I am pretty sure its not sasural if your mother's right there in front of you, defending all your nonsense. Matlab BB ko kabhi bhi respect di hai Pakhi ne as the woman raised Adhik, was his sister/mother both? 

All trouble was invited by Anupama, AB and BB were leaving but she asked them to stay on. Only to turn around and disrespect them at every turn. BB wasn't the nicest woman in the world but she was damn sensible who always understood the underlying intentions of the Shahs and was on point whenever she opened her mouth about it. Wasn't she elder to Anupama? Where were Anupama's 'sanskar' then? Why no respect to BB or AB for that matter as the elders of the house? 

Then Anupama lets Maya stay on. Makes a bet over a living child (disgusting in my opinion) In sab me Anuj ko bolne hi kaha diya isne. Anuj kuch bole toh panic attack, drama, pallu se aankh, naak, kaan pahuchna etc. All emotional blackmailing.

Then she let a kid believe she was the cause of the fights between Maan so she should just get out of their life. And stans still have the audacity to say she was a good mother, that she did her best. No she did not! If she had, she would have never let CA leave, she would have told Anuj what CA thought, but usse toh uski biggest achievement Maa hu ne pe question uth jata na. Toh dedh shaani ne kuch nahi bola. 

I don't blame Anuj for choosing his kid over a toxic woman who was forcing him to be okay with his kid leaving with another woman. The next track was again an attempt by the writers to justify Anupama's actions by showing Anuj as the villain, making it appear as if he cheated on her with Maya. They think we somehow are going to forget how Anupama spent 90% of her time with her ex-husband and continued to do so in Anuj's absence. Muh se Vanraj se bolegi duur raho but khud SH me hi padi rahegi.

Anuj should have put his foot down, but I feel somewhere he was always worried that making Anupama choose between the Shahs and him would end in him losing her. And he was not wrong, the moment he decided to voice how he really felt, Anupama packed her bags and just left him hanging, 

The problem has been and continues to be Anupama. She is unwilling to let go of the past, to acknowledge her own unhealthy obsession with Shahs, to actually attempt to move on in life. Matlab ek baat hoti hai, ki appko khud hi dal dal me pade rehna toh Bhagwan bhi phir kya kare?

Anupama could have been a queen, instead she continues to be a maid, all by her own free will. What even is the point of watching this show anymore?

Historia thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Obsession has many forms and Anuj's love has to lean a little towards obsession that's the back story the makers decided to go with when they made him declare how he has loved Anupama for 26 years despite having no contact with her in those years, except for glimpses and possible updates from Devika. That's not normal, although when he was first introduced, these deep desire never crossed boundaries to make Anupama uncomfortable. it's just my take on the backstory of Anuj. But in any case I agree that the show has lost its charm (because of the FL's nonsensical/shameless karname.)

Honestly this entire America track was introduced so makers could whitewash Anupama and turn the story around to make Anuj the villain in all of it. 

So they take Shruti, make her a nice, sensible woman, who takes care of his kid and is wiling to accept his past and then show Anuj day dreaming about Anupama all the time when he's around her. A plot to justify Anupama's own action during the Maan marriage where she was doing the same thing, except in her case it was less day dreaming more straight up showing at SH and then talking about SH once she's back in Kapadia Mansion.

Not to mention the brilliant master stroke of KM becoming Pakhi's 'sasural' I am pretty sure its not sasural if your mother's right there in front of you, defending all your nonsense. Matlab BB ko kabhi bhi respect di hai Pakhi ne as the woman raised Adhik, was his sister/mother both? 

All trouble was invited by Anupama, AB and BB were leaving but she asked them to stay on. Only to turn around and disrespect them at every turn. BB wasn't the nicest woman in the world but she was damn sensible who always understood the underlying intentions of the Shahs and was on point whenever she opened her mouth about it. Wasn't she elder to Anupama? Where were Anupama's 'sanskar' then? Why no respect to BB or AB for that matter as the elders of the house? 

Then Anupama lets Maya stay on. Makes a bet over a living child (disgusting in my opinion) In sab me Anuj ko bolne hi kaha diya isne. Anuj kuch bole toh panic attack, drama, pallu se aankh, naak, kaan pahuchna etc. All emotional blackmailing.

Then she let a kid believe she was the cause of the fights between Maan so she should just get out of their life. And stans still have the audacity to say she was a good mother, that she did her best. No she did not! If she had, she would have never let CA leave, she would have told Anuj what CA thought, but usse toh uski biggest achievement Maa hu ne pe question uth jata na. Toh dedh shaani ne kuch nahi bola. 

I don't blame Anuj for choosing his kid over a toxic woman who was forcing him to be okay with his kid leaving with another woman. The next track was again an attempt by the writers to justify Anupama's actions by showing Anuj as the villain, making it appear as if he cheated on her with Maya. They think we somehow are going to forget how Anupama spent 90% of her time with her ex-husband and continued to do so in Anuj's absence. Muh se Vanraj se bolegi duur raho but khud SH me hi padi rahegi.

Anuj should have put his foot down, but I feel somewhere he was always worried that making Anupama choose between the Shahs and him would end in him losing her. And he was not wrong, the moment he decided to voice how he really felt, Anupama packed her bags and just left him hanging, 

The problem has been and continues to be Anupama. She is unwilling to let go of the past, to acknowledge her own unhealthy obsession with Shahs, to actually attempt to move on in life. Matlab ek baat hoti hai, ki appko khud hi dal dal me pade rehna toh Bhagwan bhi phir kya kare?

Anupama could have been a queen, instead she continues to be a maid, all by her own free will. What even is the point of watching this show anymore?

That was so true  it show how much majboor  felt left out n secondary in her life upama have realised bt he need time to heal,pyaar me hurt bahut deep hote.wo bhi tab jab apne kisi ko apni poori duniya banaya ho aur usse apko unknowingly hi sahi usi se ignorance mile Maan

Historia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

When a husband has to tell his wife please humari beti ko priority do... I feel no husband has to face this where he had to literally beg infront of his wife for her attention... Now upamaa has to give him time to heal instead of getting hurt...Anupama ke aage kitni baar haath joda hai Anuj ne aisa maine kabhi bhi real life main dekha nahin ki koi bhi husband apni wife ke aage haath jodkar khada jisme uski kuch galti hi nahin hai sab galti uski wife ki hai apna self respect side main rakhkar Anuj ne kiya hai kitni baar

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So, she was late for the meeting again. What's her excuse now?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago