Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira should not tolerate any more nonsense from that Tri-troublers gang.. (Surekha/Swarna/Ruhi) 

They always keep blaming others for the raita they made in their life.. It was Ruhi's decision to marry Rohit.. If you are Ghosted does it mean you should marry any random guy on to over come that Ghosting pain? 

And who are they taking it out on.. One who has no idea about it and who is not related to it.. 

Swarna and surekha doesn't have any ounce of sense in their mind.. Family with such elders can never have happiness.. 

I really want you to tear into them and show them their place.. Atleast Poddars are like toxic inlaws who hate their bahu's but these Goenkas have no relation with her,yet always choose to humiliate her because of their own insecurities...Don't spare anyone..let me see whose side now Armaan takes.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor girl has to cook breakfast for a family of about 15 and after that she has to eat her food in the room then get ready go to mandir with important files in her hand ( please Abhira buy a good bag to keep your assignments protected )

I wish her college had hostel facility and her mother had some insurance policies...she could have lived a better life...

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Poor girl has to cook breakfast for a family of about 15 and after that she has to eat her food in the room then get ready go to mandir with important files in her hand ( please Abhira buy a good bag to keep your assignments protected )

I wish her college had hostel facility and her mother had some insurance policies...she could have lived a better life...

Exactly if she didn't marry Arman her life will be easy ....

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes...she would have been treated better in poddar house .. only right she gets after marrying Armaan is meddling into their family affairs with lots of responsibilities of being a poddar bahu like cooking breakfast....why don't they have cook....I am happy she is making Breakfast only because making rotis for this family would have been a task...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The despicable hags who should be dead by now deserve no respect at all! Nor does the creepy devrani!

But Abhira is still an ITV FL no matter how sassy she is which is why she’ll still bow down to the the 3 musketeers instead of showing them their aukat!

Goenka’s should just die Cannot Tolerate Them At All! The whole phemli deserve a harsh painful death for all the lives they have ruined!

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Hard truth but because of yuvaraj akshara had to take this decision.. Even now nothing is wrong she can very well break it and move on.. I wish so.. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

We both have been hating them from season 3 🙌🙌🤣🤣 glad at least that manish's mother atleast went.. 🤣