Did time stop in the last 5 years?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

When Joganpamaa locked herself in that house, did she also lock time with her? How was the world even functioning without her? Why did Pari not fall sick in the last 5 years? Did Pakhi not for a single time lie on the footpath in the last 5 years? Why did Majboor not die without his Anu in the last 5 years? Who told Shruti how to comb her hair in the last 5 years? Who cooked for Deepika Padukone in the last 5 years? How was the Earth even orbiting around the Sun in the last 5 years when the Sun was locked inside? 

I am sure soon Bapuji's medicine will finish and the pharmacist will only hand over the new medicines to MAA. The automatic stove will refuse to cook Khichdi if not turned on by MAA. Vanraj Shah's mustache and one other body part will also stop growing big without MAA.Though we were thinking AK would dump Shruti at the altar to marry Anu, in reality, Shruti will dump AK at the altar to marry Joshi Ben?

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree, especially with the last sentence. Shru loves Maa more than AK...now when we already got open relationships why not a "Badhai Do"! It will be better than love pentagons! 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AnupaMaid Shah is a divine being who has graced the universe with her presence. Hence, it has been said:

Time Tame and Tide wait for none...... except AnupaMaid  smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

I agree, especially with the last sentence. Shru loves Maa more than AK...now when we already got open relationships why not a "Badhai Do"! It will be better than love pentagons! 

If her and Shruti are out of the way (and hopefully Kauva too), VaNuj can finally unite in the same spirit as statedsmiley4

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder between Deepu and Anuj who will become sasta Kabir Singh for Upma Devi .

But we all know nobody can take place from Vanar Raj Shah in  MAAA's  heart 😍😍

Edited by Historia - 3 months ago
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ShruPama and VaNuj are the bestsmiley16 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

So Maa gave Anuj and CA 5 years to hate her and get over her, thenk you maa

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yes time stopped, she went on β€œexile” in 2023 and was beckk in 2023, right now she is in 2024 with usπŸ˜‚

Wait, Maa Deepika Padukone ke yahan khana banane jaaati thi πŸ€”

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago