Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Mauli FIL is a bloody loser

He wants Mauli to accept his son should he return after being with another woman? What a piss shit excuse for a man

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Manoj is a lost cause. He is too blinded by faith on his son.He thinks his son will realise his mistake and would come to him and mauli.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really hope - rahul's parents support him - they are shown supportive up to now - hope they don't ruin their equation for drama - 

and wish they show - modern/open mindset..... from next generation, dadu, London returns and doctors at least - if not whole family!

Hope writers don't go overboard with jankima's thinking  too much....- if mauli goes away from manas will come closer to rahul smiley15  WTH...???

Mauli is NOT committed anymore - can date/marry anyone... just like mini smiley1

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This thankless people   not once showed empathy for Mauli..smiley7smiley7

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I honestly like Rahul’s character so much. He calls out whoever he finds immoral or wrong- whether it be his parents for not standing up for Mini, Manas for being a whiny cheater or Mauli for lacking a spine. I hope they don’t tone him down or make him a puppet in the future. He is polite but not a people pleaser.

I was guessing that the reveal would happen later when Mauli and Rahul had already fallen for each other - with it being them against the world. But it looks like either Manas will ditch Mauli again or Mauli will gain self respect before they fall. Maybe Mauli will be convinced to take back Manas but Janki Maa will slowly realise that Rahul and Mauli deserve each other? HATE Ajanta’s character - selfish, bratty, loud and the actress does a lot weird of mouth twisting. 
I kinda like Ajay, Vijay and Rahul’s mom - they had their own reasons for leaving but seem to have more selfless and mature heads on their shoulder. Let’s see how they are spoiled.
0.4 is not a bad TRP for Sony so I’m hoping they do well in the future. 

natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

This thankless people   not once showed empathy for Mauli..smiley7smiley7

Especially Manoj. The others don’t know her much, don’t have any relation per se but apparently Manoj brought her up and even he lacks basic empathy for her. Only Rahul seems to be thinking like a norma human and not a spineless amoeba.

The best ending would have been Mauli ditching all the idiots for Rahul and them running off into the sunset to London 😂

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Rahul character for me is the best so far.He doesn't hesitates, always encouraging mauli and he gives support and he genuinely feels and cares for her whereas other family members are always at each other's throats.Ultimately it will depend on janki maa how she will navigate mauli's story either being her biggest support or forcing her to do what she doesn't want now that manas is back repenting his mistakes and apologizing to mauli for all his deeds.

natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Rahul character for me is the best so far.He doesn't hesitates, always encouraging mauli and he gives support and he genuinely feels and cares for her whereas other family members are always at each other's throats.Ultimately it will depend on janki maa how she will navigate mauli's story either being her biggest support or forcing her to do what she doesn't want now that manas is back repenting his mistakes and apologizing to mauli for all his deeds.

I think she will support Mauli-Manas reunion in the beginning but just like how she is noticing Rahul and Mauli right now, she will notice that Manas is not a good person/the right person for Mauli and will ultimately want Mauli and Rahul to unite - maybe because they fall in love or maybe because of other circumstances. 
The way Ajanta talked about Rahul’s future mistakes, maybe MauRa will fall in love and people will get to know with the family being against them but then Janki will stand up for them. She has already talked about how they are both good people, and I think she genuinely likes both of them more than everyone else right now. She is an old school conservative Indian woman so right now she just wants to establish the status quo (like with Mini) but I think her thoughts will grow more positive because she doesn’t seem very stuck up (till now).

Honestly, I think she would have told Mauli to leave Manas if she didn’t think that MauRa will get together. It’s more about the fallout from Mauli and Rahul ever uniting than Mauli and Manas not being together, I think.Marrying your cousin’s ex-wife in a joint family is all kinds of weird for everyone.
Manas getting forgiveness so easily especially from Manoj and Mauli is something I find repulsive. He was sleeping with another woman while marrying Mauli and all this while, you idiots. Jesus Christ, have a little shame.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Manoj is one spineless man. Even after Manas left Mauli on marriage day he expects that Manas will come back to Mauli and he expects Mauli to forgive Manas.

Manoj calls Mauli his daughter yet haven't done anything for her. He should have encouraged her to focus on career but here he is asking Mauli helps him in getting forgiveness from Janki Maa. 

He is not even doing any work for getting forgiveness and making Mauli do his dirty work.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Mauli ko itni jaldi ho gaya Rahul se pyaar!smiley36

Rahul ko like karne lagi samaj aata hai but seedha pyaar smiley44