Worst season of BB

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hands down this has been the worst season of BB folks. Not one contestant deserves a standing ovation even with their bakwaas video tributes.    None of them made any true connections that we can relate to.  

Arun sleep walked through the whole season.  

Manara cried Me Me Me through the whole season trying to Channel Shehnaaz’s cuteness and trying love angle like the Sid Sheknaaz one with Munawar.  Failed miserably as wannabe Manara is more cringe than cute. 

Abhishek faked his way through the whole season trying to channel Gautam Gulati by intentionally isolating himself.with his violent behavior. 

Munawar thought he can maintain a connection with the people based on winner reputation from LockUpp but sadly that illusion was busted and how.  He is just a greasy, slimy character with zero integrity forget winner qualities.  

Ankita, is so damaged from her past relationship with Sushant that her people pleasing to hang onto to relationships has evolved into paranoia.   She needs therapy badly.  

As for the biggest culprit this season BB who openly supported losers like Manara and Abhishek, just corrupted the entire season and clinched its failure this year.  I guess the endemol team have now lost the plot. 

Edited by Picasso9 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This season was battle of worsesmiley36. But I want ankita or mannara to be top 2 phir dono mein so jo bhi jeetega kalesh hogasmiley42

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Endemol has lost its plot and it's getting even worse! This is where they have messed up:

1) According to the show's format, it was supposed to be where all the housemates were going to be locked up inside the house with NO CONNECTION of the outside world. But way too many film promotions have been going on! 

2) Why does BB have to interfere every single time?! 

3) Repetitive tasks! 

4) Why does the family need to be dragged every single time whether the housemates are doing well? I mean it's fine once in a while but regularly?

5) Open nominations should be kept minimal because every fight looks way too forced! 

6) The interior of the house! Perhaps, the house looked better in S4,S5,S6 and S 14.

7) If they want to call the previous contestants in the show, then they could just make a separate season! 

8) Copyright some songs instead of horrible morning anthems! It looked way too authentic!

9) STOP BRINGING Bharti,Harsh,Krushna,Sudesh or Krushna. ( Just put them in a separate season or as contestants) 

10) The finale is 6 hours long?! Makers ne record toda hai!

Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 4 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Morning anthem should be banned or scrap the show

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There have been worse seasons, but this was bad too. I think BB’s interference and lack of tasks was a big reason.  

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I so agree with you. The season was total flop as per me , I stopped watching it in the middle of the season.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

this was the first season I did not watch a single episode of. right from the get-go, the season reeked.

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

agree, this season was really bad. I have not even seen the last 2 weeks episodes lol... very bad it was.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watch BB to see celeb life not  chunnu munnus. 

But this season looked more like code red,savdhan India, Crime petrol etc. 

I thought s9 was the worst but s17 croseed the limit. 

Agreed. Worst season.smiley21

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 months ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

I totally agree this is the worst season and whatever you have said.. infact i have stopped watching the show now lol i dnt care abt finale lol