Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

She is doing this on purpose so that you all talk about it 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joannna

Ya the white lotus 3. She didn’t deny that when asked. 

She’s signed films for the next 2 years. Pregnancy doesn’t fit in that scenario. 

Women can work while pregnant. Kareena worked through both pregnancies, Deepika has been vocal about wanting kids.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Why is she suddenly wearing lose clothing back to back

I agree, very suspicious. Maybe if it was one day but it is back to back. Even earlier last week at the airport she wore this.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

I’m searching for dp upcmg projects., are the above ones or anything else in upcmg?

I don't see anything else. I don't know if she is pregnant or not. But if she is pregnant, how are they going to hide her stomach when she is shooting for her two films and a web series, unless she has small roles where she gets to finish work early than it's a different story but intern is her solo movie featuring big b shooting begins end of march, I don't know how long that shoot is going to go but she is shooting for the other two project after the intern I think. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is the fashion right now, but if she is pregnant then congrats to them!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

If she was,RS wouldn't even let her to walk. Uthake le jaata, he is that OTT (and sometimes cute😍)

Ot: still feel it's a fashion choice. With the cop verse and Intern movie, doubt she might consider pregnancy, especially with the copverse movie which would be slightly more physically exhausting.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Either she really did had Covid and she feel like wearing loose clothes. Or she is pregnant. She has never worn baggy and oversized clothes.