Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

What you talking about, the whole time Katrina was ignoring Ranbir. Katrina has moved on but that doesnt mean she should care for her ex. She actually cant stand him and acts like he didnt exist.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

well, a lot of girls do find him irresistiblesmiley2. Hope you got to sleep in late.smiley36

Ew ew ew ew ew 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

What you talking about, the whole time Katrina was ignoring Ranbir. Katrina has moved on but that doesnt mean she should care for her ex. She actually cant stand him and acts like he didnt exist.

Did you make the boundary post? I was looking for it 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Did you make the boundary post? I was looking for it 

Yes, I think it got merged with this thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5347182?pn=2

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Look at this fool Alia. What is this expression. Does she think she’s sitting next to some hot young stud. smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Look at this fool Alia. What is this expression. Does she think she’s sitting next to some hot young stud. smiley36

Better Alia.. than Kat thinking she's sitting behind hot young studsmiley2smiley36

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Alia and Katrina both are sitting with people they love. And one can only truly move on when they fall in head over heels with someone else. When you love someone you find them beautiful naturally.