Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

Well Abhira called herself Gadhismiley39 they're officially Gadha couple nowsmiley37smiley37

Just like that cringey couple called MaAn lol 

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The frustration of Armaan after seeing his wife missing after waking up was just epicsmiley37 

Main aage dekhke aatismiley39 

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its nice to see Armaan remembering how he ignored Abhira and used to sleep/go away(light off time) when she used to talk about Ru... 

He does realize his mistakes. 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

The only thing worth watching was Armaan showing Ruhi her place and the bedroom scene of AbhiMaan. Baki Ruhi ka DDP is so annoying that lady can barely act even after 2 monthssmiley11

Armaan gadha hai kya! Kal raat ko bola mujhe saza do, mere pe chillao and all. Next day he is surprised that Abhira is still angry at him!smiley39

Comfused aatma forever Mr. Armaan Poddar!smiley29

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arman ie so selfish . He is feeling bad for Abhuta and blasting Ruhi because she exposed him in front of his deal  wali wife and Arman doesn’t know want that because he’s falling for Abhira very fast and hard . 

BUT this same guy didn’t say /do anything when his brother went missing because of his coochie coo with Ruhi and Ruhi even informed him about the same . He still never reacted this much . Today he supposedly told Ruhi to not interfere between them but actually he should’ve thought about not coming between Rohit and Ruhi as well when Rohit was trying to win over Ruhi . 
he kept on running after Ruhi and gave her all these false hopes and explanations about Abhira and that’s why Ruhi has become what she’s today . If he had  blasted her before like he die today Rihit would’ve been with then today .

Honestly I like Abhimaan for their chemistry but ‘as for Arman I have my doubts always . He’s not at all a perfect ML for Abhira . 

Itna sad bgm for ruhi's ddp. Itna pavitra rishta hain kya uske pati ke bade bhai ke saat?? 

Bechari Ladki, my dil tootss for hersmiley19