How would you the write Leap Track??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

There is no improvement in upma despite the leap also everything is same repeated story .so I am just curious to know how would you write the leap ,what changes will you make in the leap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will kill Anupama and Anuj and show everyone getting their karma.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Instead of maan in the picture i would have killed all use less people and then i would have introduced a generation leap 

Focusing on the story of choti Anu , Pari , Mahi , Ansh , And Ishani

With choti being the main lead 

Her love story with a really sensible boy not like majboor 

Pari mahi and Ishani i would have paired with ml's brothers and cousins

And the main lead sister will get paired with Ansh the spoilt gangster 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would not write one. For the sake of sanity!

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I would not write one. For the sake of sanity!

Yes ! Was about to write the same. This series did not need a leap. It needed proper closure of all misdoings and then the series going off air. 

Would have been much remembered for actual woman empowerment than this dragfest that the makers have indulged in. I read somewhere that Rajan Shahi wants to run Anupama for as long as ye rishta has been running. Roflmao ! 

U_nicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I would firstly expect characters to work on some core flaws of theirs in the 5 years that they had. Normal people who go through such setbacks like divorce or loss of child or family separation in life and there is a lot of introspection to improve oneself.  To begin with, if I was writing a leap track, Anupama as a FL -  She’s learned spoken English and is now able to communicate confidently in English. She has put effort on her dressing and wears sarees or whatever she wants but is well put-together. She has her own startup (or whatever she finds true joy in). She co-parents CA and attends therapy with CA to overcome PTSD. She does not visit Shahs or Kapadias at their residence. Her ex-husbands are in the past, she meets the kids at her place as and when occasion arises, but her fulfilment comes from the fact that she’s doing well for herself.    Whereas, Anuj - He’s working on himself to be a better single parent. His business flourishes and he builds his relationship with his mom and brother etc. He starts a new relationship with Shruti and this time takes it slow. He has gotten closure from Anu and the only time they meet is when CA goes to Anu for visits.   The Shahs too have to earn their livelihood and so get busy with different jobs that each individual does to help the family sustain. Example Baa starts writing Gujarati novels sharing life experiences, Kavya becomes a style consultant or whatever she’s good at. Vanraj has understood he is toxic and is working on himself. The women stick together instead of pulling each other down.             I would honestly like a leap to start at a matured point where characters have developed something in the leap time. When they cross paths after 5 years, their reactions will be new to the audience and that’ll spice things up. Imagine Anu not being burdened by the responsibility of kids at all points …after 5 years what if she learned to say no to them. That’s what I would have liked to see. And then eventually MaAn happens or she remains single doesn’t matter…as long as she’s become an independent and confident woman in the 5 years leap. But sadly FL are still preferred to be only weeping and cooking in serials so no expectations anymore. 

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: U_nicorn

I would firstly expect characters to work on some core flaws of theirs in the 5 years that they had. Normal people who go through such setbacks like divorce or loss of child or family separation in life and there is a lot of introspection to improve oneself.  To begin with, if I was writing a leap track, Anupama as a FL -  She’s learned spoken English and is now able to communicate confidently in English. She has put effort on her dressing and wears sarees or whatever she wants but is well put-together. She has her own startup (or whatever she finds true joy in). She co-parents CA and attends therapy with CA to overcome PTSD. She does not visit Shahs or Kapadias at their residence. Her ex-husbands are in the past, she meets the kids at her place as and when occasion arises, but her fulfilment comes from the fact that she’s doing well for herself.    Whereas, Anuj - He’s working on himself to be a better single parent. His business flourishes and he builds his relationship with his mom and brother etc. He starts a new relationship with Shruti and this time takes it slow. He has gotten closure from Anu and the only time they meet is when CA goes to Anu for visits.   The Shahs too have to earn their livelihood and so get busy with different jobs that each individual does to help the family sustain. Example Baa starts writing Gujarati novels sharing life experiences, Kavya becomes a style consultant or whatever she’s good at. Vanraj has understood he is toxic and is working on himself. The women stick together instead of pulling each other down.             I would honestly like a leap to start at a matured point where characters have developed something in the leap time. When they cross paths after 5 years, their reactions will be new to the audience and that’ll spice things up. Imagine Anu not being burdened by the responsibility of kids at all points …after 5 years what if she learned to say no to them. That’s what I would have liked to see. And then eventually MaAn happens or she remains single doesn’t matter…as long as she’s become an independent and confident woman in the 5 years leap. But sadly FL are still preferred to be only weeping and cooking in serials so no expectations anymore. 

Very nice thought.... smiley27 But I think the writers of this show will feel lost and might need therapy and meditation classes if they write such mature characters, that too if all characters mature simultaneously. It would become very difficult for them, as it would be a huge deviation from their core competency, which is writing trash smiley36. Besides the constraint of ITV is that you have to write drama, otherwise it becomes difficult to sustain. The ambiance should keep burning... Within all the dramatics can they can write characters that are worth rooting for is where the real efficiency of the writer lies.. smiley36

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Yes ! Was about to write the same. This series did not need a leap. It needed proper closure of all misdoings and then the series going off air. 

Would have been much remembered for actual woman empowerment than this dragfest that the makers have indulged in. I read somewhere that Rajan Shahi wants to run Anupama for as long as ye rishta has been running. Roflmao ! 

DKP’s reasons for taking leaps is not what you’d expect, they take leaps to confuse viewers and steer attention to irrelevant stuff so all the rubbish before leap gets brushed under the carpet and eventually forgotten and sadly they are even successful to an extent.

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

The words "closure" and "off air" are not meant for high trp shows. They are never-ending. So that the channel and makers keep on making money. Plus, whenever Rajan Shahi's shows' ratings start falling below 2, his immediate instinct is to take a leap!

And somehow leaps work for most producers of sp shows! Imli, pandya store, yrkkh, anupama, ghkkpm all are doing exceptionally well post leap!

Nobody cares about women empowerment! They are just emotionally manipulating viewers and many innocent folks are even falling for it! All they care about is money! Till Indian audience completely evolves beyond the garbage that is thrown at them in the name of entertainment, only horrible shows like "Anupama" will thrive!