Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

It was a bad episode in the end for Abhira  … though she gave her points well 

The only good part was Manish got swindled for 60 Lakhs …. He deserved to lose all .. I really hope they keep the momentum of Abhir being dead .. otherwise Abhira homecoming will be diluted … and it is sad that Akshara lived her whole life thinking that her son died ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In my opinion, Abhir should not come back at all. He will be another side character who will have nothing to do and will be at the whims of the writer. I love apna chhotu Abhir and as much as I was sad about his death, he should be at peace rather than a random guy as Abhir

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

In my opinion, Abhir should not come back at all. He will be another side character who will have nothing to do and will be at the whims of the writer. I love apna chhotu Abhir and as much as I was sad about his death, he should be at peace rather than a random guy as Abhir

I feel the same .. Naksh ( duggu ) and Kairav had huge roles in their younger part and it was sad to see them as silly Billy infront of new wala heroes

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Par Haa Manish ko 60 lakh ka chuna lag gaya... par uske liya kya hai... moongfali ke chilke smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Par Haa Manish ko 60 lakh ka chuna lag gaya... par uske liya kya hai... moongfali ke chilke smiley37

mujhe nahi lagta he has that much money anymore .. Kairav and his brother sons portion lekar chalet Gaye honge .. 

and he was so stupid .. Abhir came n talked about his heart problem why was abhimanyu not mentioned the heart surgeon did he lose his practice 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Bas 60 lakh ka chuna …….i was expecting he would make MG from crorepati to roadpati.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Bas 60 lakh ka chuna …….i was expecting he would make MG from crorepati to roadpati.

Yeah even I was hoping that house , property sab apne naam par karke isey road or le Ayega 

par jab aniket ka naam aya na .. tab hi lag gaya koi chindi  Chor hi hoga .. 
yaha isey 2 episodes me so many  dialog mil Gaye from next series he should be known as yeh rishta fame wala actor .. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhir ko aise nashedi hi banana tha toh kyu hi laaye 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Only 60 lakhs.. I was hoping Goenkas sadak pe aa jaye. smiley39 That's the best punishment for Suhasini Goenka's descendants. 

hurrom thumbnail

Yeah.. Abhir should not come back....if he comes back as a support like naksh(gen 2) then ok..... Because in gen 1 shaurya was a good brother but sometimes he fail to support Akshara..  Gen 3 kairav was a dissapointment..  Thats why if abhir comes to support abhira then its fine... If not no need more people....already to much people is in the show....