Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Good movie but then they paid the media to manipulate the fact that their film flopped which undercut the entire point lol. The songs are still bangers though. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Good movie but then they paid the media to manipulate the fact that their film flopped which undercut the entire point lol. The songs are still bangers though. 

They were pretty open about it flopping from what ive seen. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They were pretty open about it flopping from what ive seen. 

That was after it was too late (since they would have to legally report losses on their new business). Before, they had what we would call corporate booking going on by calling up news reporters and encouraging them to reduce ticket prices and open the films in venues that had refused it (sidelining other films). Showed the film to a bunch of schools so the songs really did stick during annual functions but for some reason not with the general population. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

release was the 21st, I think...but why not already celebrate smiley2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BeKbqx1H4o

Clochette thumbnail

another view of the climax scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3usDIh49k

...with a very focussed SRK.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

One of my favourites of SRK. The song are EPIC ♥️

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

That was after it was too late (since they would have to legally report losses on their new business). Before, they had what we would call corporate booking going on by calling up news reporters and encouraging them to reduce ticket prices and open the films in venues that had refused it (sidelining other films). Showed the film to a bunch of schools so the songs really did stick during annual functions but for some reason not with the general population. 

bold: VPM, that doesn't make sense (imo) how it is written: corporate booking through news reporter???

I could believe that the movie was shown to school kids (the subject makes it a good watch for them).

Have you sources for your assertion that " they paid the media to manipulate the fact that their film flopped..." (otherwise it would just be your - unproved - statement)?

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s my favorite childhood movie. The chemistry the plot, the songs, the casting everything was perfect. SRK and Juhi are magical.