Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I know so many things are same as Gum serial ( which i never watched only saw some clips on Instagram) but the way they showing Abhimaan chemistry and story.... They took a totally different approach in their journey... Armaan care for abhira, their physical comfort, they already behave like husband and wife in compramise marriage... Everything is so eye catching.. (remind me a of anime I watching this days spy x family, only one kid is missing in this story) other wise it's give me a same entertainment and comfort... 

Did Gum also show in that way.. personally I don't think without watching it.. 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

I know so many things are same as hum serial ( which i never watched only saw some clips on Instagram) but the way they showing Abhimaan chemistry and story.... They took a totally different approach in their journey... Armaan care for abhira, their physical comfort, they already behave like husband and wife in compramise marriage... Everything is so eye catching.. (remind me a of anime I watching this days spy x family, only one kid is missing in this story) other wise it's give me a same entertainment and comfort... 

Did Gum also show in that way.. i personal don't think without watching it.. 

I love Spy × Family!!! Waku waku for AbhiMaan love phasesmiley16

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ghum’s lead couple also had chemistry but it was of a different kind- Sai was only 18 and Virat was 28 so they had the whole age difference between them. But they showed him getting attracted really soon after their wedding and he fell out of love with Pakhi soon. In YRKKH, chemistry is much better because there is more equality between the couple and here both Abhira and Armaan are dominant. They also complement one another beautifully, so it’s evident how they complete one another. Also characters are more refreshing, they never show ITV heroes like Armaan who have no ego. Abhira is also bubbly and sunshiney- she can get grumpy but it doesn’t last long. She is less stubborn and more endearing. Armaan is also sweeter and more caring. They have a greater friendship, also they are already sharing a bed and their physical fights are something to watch. There is no shyness in taping one other or pulling the other person!

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani16

Ghum’s lead couple also had chemistry but it was of a different kind- Sai was only 18 and Virat was 28 so they had the whole age difference between them. But they showed him getting attracted really soon after their wedding and he fell out of love with Pakhi soon. In YRKKH, chemistry is much better because there is more equality between the couple and here both Abhira and Armaan are dominant. They also complement one another beautifully, so it’s evident how they complete one another. Also characters are more refreshing, they never show ITV heroes like Armaan who have no ego. Abhira is also bubbly and sunshiney- she can get grumpy but it doesn’t last long. She is less stubborn and more endearing. Armaan is also sweeter and more caring. They have a greater friendship, also they are already sharing a bed and their physical fights are something to watch. There is no shyness in taping one other or pulling the other person!

I remember Sai used to put a pillow wall. Abhira doesn't do anything like that. And plus Sai was too egoistic. Abhira is nothing like that & hopefully Armaan doesn't turn anything like Virat Chavan. God I hated that man.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SaiRat was battle of 2 alphas … both topper n brilliant in their field driven by ego clashes where the third party took advantage…it had a lot of life n death missions till the other party relented cried and made up with the other on death bed .. till then ego clashes chalte rehte thhe .. Chavans were forever in the hospital praying to bappa to give them another chance .. 

It was their stupid ego which created a divide between them .. in the end they were happy to die in each others arms in a terrorist bomb blast saving the life of other passengers.. including their family .. and leaving their kids destitute 

Abhimaan have just started their journey and are not yet possessive about their mate …they are a lot more sane and balanced ….in my mind 

Sai heard the name pakhi for the first time when she was not even married to virat her hackles were raised and she started throwing barbs at him .. she disliked Pakhi on sight … and could never give a chance to virat to believe he is over P ..  and virat could never tolerate any man standing near Sai … every man had to be her bhau or  jiju .. all these weak points were used by the third party to create differences

I dint see Abhimaan following their pattern their behaviour is very different and quite amicable 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

SaiRat was battle of 2 alphas … both topper n brilliant in their field driven by ego clashes where the third party took advantage…it had a lot of life n death missions till the other party relented cried and made up with the other on death bed .. till then ego clashes chalte rehte thhe .. Chavans were forever in the hospital praying to bappa to give them another chance .. 

It was their stupid ego which created a divide between them .. in the end they were happy to die in each others arms in a terrorist bomb blast saving the life of other passengers.. including their family .. and leaving their kids destitute 

Abhimaan have just started their journey and are not yet possessive about their mate …they are a lot more sane and balanced ….in my mind 

Sai heard the name pakhi for the first time when she was not even married to virat her hackles were raised and she started throwing barbs at him .. she disliked Pakhi on sight … and could never give a chance to virat to believe he is over P ..  and virat could never tolerate any man standing near Sai … every man had to be her bhau or  jiju .. all these weak points were used by the third party to create differences

I dint see Abhimaan following their pattern their behaviour is very different and quite amicable 

YRKKH is a RS show. It is a legacy show. Hence the standards are very different.