I reached home, sat in a corner & phoot phoot kar roya - Vivek Dahiya

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Vivek Dahiya on his 'shocking' eviction from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 11: I reached home, sat in a corner and phoot phoot kar roya

01/11 Exclusive - Vivek Dahiya on his 'shocking' eviction from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 11: I reached home, sat in a corner and phoot phoot kar roya

Vivek Dahiya, who recently got evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 11 spoke exclusively to ETimes TV about his shocking eviction. The actor shared he wasn't expecting it and called it a heartbreaking moment. Vivek revealed he cried inconsolably for a couple of days and had difficulties to get over the elimination. He also shared how wife Divyanka also got worried for him. He also talked about having a cramp during a live act and reacted to fans' comments calling his elimination unfair.

02/11On his journey

In two weeks time I realised I can pull this through and once that feeling I got I started gathering a lot of confidence. I started enjoying the process and started performing. With that week by week I started building expectations in my head that I’m definitely going to the finale.

03/11I don’t remember what the judges said to us while I was eliminated

When this was happening, I wasn’t listening to the comments. I was only thinking about her and the final moments are blurry. I don’t remember what the judges said to us. I was only thinking about what I would say to her and I didn’t want to see her leave. Then the marks came out, it did not sink in. I hugged everyone, left and said goodbye.

04/11Was worried about Sangeeta - Not once did I think it could happen to me

Disappointed is a very small word that I felt when I got eliminated. Sangeeta has been my darling and since day one, I’ve really liked her. When I started to talk to her I felt like she was one of my cousins. On  that day when we both were in bottom two I was feeling terrible about facing Sangeeta and kept thinking what if she gets eliminated. Not once did I think it could happen to me also standing there on stage.

05/11Divyanka got worried for me

Divyanka got really worried and she was like “Oh my god what can I do for you, how can I make this better?” I told her you can’t, there is nothing that you can do, it will take its time one day, two days, I don’t know. At this point if you ask me to be okay I can’t be. I told her this was my rock star waala heartbreak. My first painful heartbreak. I wasn’t expecting it at all, it was like a road accident. I was riding at a decent speed and suddenly a car came and hit me. It just ended there.

06/11It just happened all of a sudden and I was not prepared at all

I was not expecting my elimination, even my family did not see it coming. It just happened all of a sudden and I was not prepared at all. When I started I felt I shouldn’t do it this year and instead take time out, be prepared and all geared up to dance. But as soon as I started within a week or two I realised, I’m preloaded for the show and was underestimating myself to a large degree. Dancing is all about mind and body coordination and once you have learnt it in the past, it comes to you like cycling.

07/11I was not working for three years and I had a point to prove

I met people backstage and I knew everyone liked me in the production department as I shared a close bond with everyone. I was the first person to come and last person to leave every time. I was doing double shifts for this. As I said, I waited too long for it. I was not working for three years and had taken a sabbatical so I had a lot of fire in my belly. I had a point to prove that I can do this.

08/11People from production team hugged me and cried

I shared a very good bond and while I was leaving two people from the production hugged and cried. They told me we have worked in different seasons but we have never encountered a more hardworking and dedicated person than you. You didn’t deserve to go. I was keeping myself strong and didn’t cry when they were crying holding me. I was taking it like a sportsman and told everyone I met it’s fine.

09/11Maine Ek kona pakda and main phoot phoot kar roya

Then I reached home and only Divyanka and I were there at home. Maine Ek kona pakda and main phoot phoot kar roya (I sat in a corner and cried inconsolably). I cried inconsolably and I have never cried like this ever before. I had relationships in the past and I’ve always been proud of myself that I’ve control over my emotions. I don’t break down that easily.

10/11Heartbreaks have never taken a toll on me, but this was the first heartbreak

Heartbreaks have never taken a toll on me, but this was the first heartbreak where I cried inconsolably. It was not just that night, next morning I woke up and I cried in the morning, as the day progressed and I realised that there are no more rehearsals, I again cried. There was a void and I felt hollow. In the evening while having tea, I again cried.

11/11I’ve come to terms with it and it was a beautiful learning experience

I had my vision, mind set and was preparing for the future. Main mehnat kar raha tha aage ke acts ke liye. Now, I can joke about it as it's been a few days and a week has gone, I'm absolutely fine. I’ve come to terms with it and it was a beautiful learning experience. This was the one thing that I was missing in my life. It’s beautiful.

Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am seeing the old episodes. Saw till the 4th one. Vivek is good so far.

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Vivek is being a bit dramatic comparing it to a road accident