Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I saw the film it reminded me a lot of jaane jaan 

poor female lead abused pushed to kill her abusive husband. has a daughter and bakery

her love interest covering up for her crime and taking the blame

some differences:

2 identical rooms

lost wallet

put engagement ring on her finger

tharki ronnie 

mute daughter

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

the film is releasing on 8th March on Netflix

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn’t quite like the ending 

what was with Vijay setupathy side of story - it had to do nothing at all in the movie 

I think if Radhika apte and kat had some connection and kat taking revenge with Vijay subtly, would have made more sense 

and that’s is Sritam Raghav style - this movie was a dud in terms of thriller / suspense - sorry to say 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

what was with Vijay setupathy side of story - it had to do nothing at all in the movie 

I think if Radhika apte and kat had some connection and kst taking revenge with Vijay would have made more sense 

and that’s is Sritam Raghav style - this movie was a dud in terms of thriller / suspense - sorry to say 

No need to be sorry i didn't like the ending either

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think if Radhika apte and kat had some connection and kst taking revenge with Vijay would have made more sense 

I haven't seen the movie yet, but based on the book, I think his backstory is important. In the book, the story unfolds from his perspective, and the initial part where he comes out of jail after years and revisits his old home where his mother lived adds depth and mystery to the narrative. It made me wonder if he's imagining it all, considering how much things must have changed over the years, and he wants to live the old time again. In the end, i thought it lent a poignant touch, as someone who spent years in jail comes out for a night only to find himself back in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Now I don't know how Sriram did with it all. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina just simply doesn’t have it in her to carry a movie like that. Maybe if Vijay’s character was played by a mango, she would be able to at least do the seduction scenes well. 

priya185 thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail

here is the netflix trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4o81P5Lrc

priya185 thumbnail