Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Sam Bahudar's team got together to celebrate the success of the film. I do not like Sanya's dress. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2NuVVCyrf_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

P.S. Shaitaan, what do you think of Vicky? Is he back in shape or what? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ekdum Chaava lag raha Vicky🤌😏 Bhai nahi bolungi🙈 I actually like Sanya's dress, she doesn't seem comfy though🫠

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sanya is cute but the dress isn't ideal 

priya185 thumbnail

These days that style is common even ananya wore something similar 

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Ekdum Chaava lag raha Vicky🤌😏 Bhai nahi bolungi🙈 I actually like Sanya's dress, she doesn't seem comfy though🫠

Yeah, she looked uncomfortable. I wonder what mochaqueen thinks about her hubby. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sam Bahudar's team got together to celebrate the success of the film. I do not like Sanya's dress. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2NuVVCyrf_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

P.S. Shaitaan, what do you think of Vicky? Is he back in shape or what? 

He looks a bit better…he seems a bit slimmer and almost back to his normal snacky self 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeah, she looked uncomfortable. I wonder what mochaqueen thinks about her hubby. 

which one?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vicky? Does he not look like he is in better shape than a few months ago ? He was all motu, a few months back. He is not back to his usual fine self but looking better. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

These days that style is common even ananya wore something similar 

Right she did! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Vicky? Does he not look like he is in better shape than a few months ago ? He was all motu, a few months back. He is not back to his usual fine self but looking better. 

I like him in both forms, he is charming. I just needed his beard trimmed.smiley36