Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Slb please make movie with salman kiarra. I saw this ad they did years ago together https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhaJEyRf9DM

Chacha bhatiji. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plz plz plz srk and Rani .. Deepika can be there as the other one

Originally posted by: Bleue

Chacha bhatiji. 

just like Alia n the Kapoor lad or in real life we see Amir dating a 30 something girl. So I don’t think in bolly age matters so I don’t think this dig is necessary n I can rant on many in reel n real who been paired with those younger but they look good together in reel. I remember her visiting big boss they looked good. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well SLB already remade Wo Saat Din in HDDCS. Phir se banay ga kya? 

I’m guessing the detailing will be different 🤷🏽‍♀️. WSD and HDDCS both had a love triangle angle to it. This one might not and it might not be as dramatic either.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chacha bhatiji. 

Almost literally.  Salman dated kiara’s maasi Shaheen and is friends with her parents.  They might work together but I don’t see it being a romantic pair.  

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

If he can take Shahrukh then he can take Aish. I am sure he knows that is his real muse that fans are dying to see him work with. If Mani Ratnam can extract great work from at this age so can he. Heck no one has publicized but the women gave blockbusters last year.  

Bhansali offered them a script after ADHM. Aish apparently didn't like the script, or at least her role, and wanted a better one to reunite with SRK onscreen so I'm wondering if this is that script. Hoping Bhansali reunites them together.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

srk and bebo have no chemistry but they should have srk pair with tabu. aish messed up her face with botox and also aish was offered jawan and she turned down because the role of dp was too small for her which is an attitude. srk does offer his movies to kajol and aish and if they turned it down and younger actresses take the role, it's not the young actresses fault or srk's fault that he is doing the movie. 

Agreed, they have no chemistry. She has no chemistry with any of the three Khans. Karishma was best with them all in comparison. I also want to see SRK and Tabu paired together.

Yes, Aish refused Jawan because she didn't want a cameo. Does SRK still offer his films to Kajol though? I haven't heard about Kajol being asked to do any of his movies for the last decade or so, especially after Dilwale.

It was the late 90s/early 2000s where every film used to be offered to Kajol first. When she would refuse, usually those films would go to Aish until SRK blacklisted her. 

Dil Se, Mohabbatein, Devdas, Veer-Zaara, and KANK were all offered to Kajol first. Aish took Mohabbatein and Devdas. Veer-Zaara was one of the movies that SRK had her cut from along with Chalte Chalte. 

K3G was originally meant to be offered to Aish, but KJo felt because of his friendship with Kajol that he had to ask her first as a formality (he was expecting her to say no because she just got married) and was surprised that Kajol said yes, so he couldn't ask Aish who was who he really wanted.

Darr was originally meant to go to Aish. Happy New Year and Jawan were both offered to her first as well.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Bhansali offered them a script after ADHM. Aish apparently didn't like the script, or at least her role, and wanted a better one to reunite with SRK onscreen so I'm wondering if this is that script. Hoping Bhansali reunites them together.

no this is not the script. I think he offered ram leela or BM to kareena aish and salman. But this movie Inshallah like someone mentioned it's about a young woman getting arranged marriage with an older man so aish is not the fit here. That's why alia salman was the original choice because of the age gap. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I thought Salman and Bhansali had not been on good terms after Bhansali didn't cast him in Guzaarish. I'm not sure there could ever have been any truth to them working together again.

SRK being cast makes more sense. As for who his co-star is, I'm hoping it's Deepika. I don't mind Kiara but I don't know if she'd be well suited for SRK. I guess we will never know unless they're paired together first. If it has to be a younger actress, I wouldn't mind seeing Parineeti as well.

Besides Deepika, my main choice would be Aish if this was the script that Bhansali originally offered both SRK and Aish.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Agreed, they have no chemistry. She has no chemistry with any of the three Khans. Karishma was best with them all in comparison. I also want to see SRK and Tabu paired together.

Yes, Aish refused Jawan because she didn't want a cameo. Does SRK still offer his films to Kajol though? I haven't heard about Kajol being asked to do any of his movies for the last decade or so, especially after Dilwale.

It was the late 90s/early 2000s where every film used to be offered to Kajol first. 

you probably right, he used to offer kajol roles but now he don't so probably why she is bitter. glad he still considers aish though. thank god kajol turned down dil se, devdas, veer-zara if rumors are true of her being first choice for those movies.