Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Song is nice.  The whole set up of walking through historical sites gives it a very 90s or 80s vibe.  

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Song sounded nice, Background visuals looked great, even the clothes of the leads looked nice but the actors looked blah. SidMal never looked this bad and idk why they took such a blah actress as a heroine, I saw her in 2 movies in South as a side kick, so not sure how and why she became a heroine here! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbird

Song sounded nice, Background visuals looked great, even the clothes of the leads looked nice but the actors looked blah. SidMal never looked this bad and idk why they took such a blah actress as a heroine, I saw her in 2 movies in South as a side kick, so not sure how and why she became a heroine here! 

I think Sid always looks great smiley2, but overall he looks greater with facial hair.  

This series is all about action and Sid and then Vivek and Shilpa. I doubt Isha Talwaar has anything more to do besides a couple of romantic tracks.  

Also other than Tseries no one else seems to be talking about this song including Prime.  They’re all focused on the action aspect of it. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

It's sweetsmiley27