Srimad Ramayan || TRP Discussions || - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Its due to lack of promotion. Every show sony was promoted on Indian Idol and every social media platform even news media coverages but Sony is not doing anything gor this show. Not even a single interview of the leads together, neither a segment where they show about costumes sets, nothing. YRP kya khaak badhegi. My parents didn't know such a show exists till I told them. 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Its due to lack of promotion. Every show sony was promoted on Indian Idol and every social media platform even news media coverages but Sony is not doing anything gor this show. Not even a single interview of the leads together, neither a segment where they show about costumes sets, nothing. YRP kya khaak badhegi. My parents didn't know such a show exists till I told them. 

But in initial weeks the trp had reached 1.0 . After that it has been decreasing .

Hope they don't show fictional stories or manipulate anything to increase trp.

Shrimad Ramayan was promoted on Indian idol, i had watched that episode. They dedicated entire episode for that.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Right they don't do any promotion because of that many audience don't know about the existence of the show smiley14

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Trp constant at 0.7 this week

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope the Hanuman Maha episode makes the TRPs rise. Honestly I know since the show is on Sony it won’t have huge TRPs but I just hope Sony doesn’t mess with it due to this! The entire channel has such low TRP shows and after Indian Idol it’ll fall lower even more since the season is about to end. I think Idol and SR are the two highest rated on the channel 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I hope the Hanuman Maha episode makes the TRPs rise. Honestly I know since the show is on Sony it won’t have huge TRPs but I just hope Sony doesn’t mess with it due to this! The entire channel has such low TRP shows and after Indian Idol it’ll fall lower even more since the season is about to end. I think Idol and SR are the two highest rated on the channel 

Sony TV serials will never get high TRP because they air the episodes only five days a week..

While Star plus airs 7 days a week ...

They take average of 7 days not 5 days, hence Sony will always be at lower sideIf they calculate 5 day average then TRP will be way higher than what it is 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Trp dropped again smiley6, they should really stop with filler episodes and make it more interesting, I know everyone will get hooked with further plot but promotion is really necessary

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1760565053265490207?t=W9ShhVIyS1i0ZBykmzsIhg&s=19

At least it didn't dropped smiley36

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1763101599621431794?t=BHvXL0X2Lh1AdMf-sah4Cw&s=19

With 0.7 too its the number 1 show on Sony (in fiction), that's how poor this channel's reach is smiley36 Look at that Dahez wala show's opening TRP after so much promotions. As long as show brings above 0.6 its safe, anyways Sony doesn't axe shows before 6 months.

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 months ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Sony TV serials will never get high TRP because they air the episodes only five days a week..

While Star plus airs 7 days a week ...

They take average of 7 days not 5 days, hence Sony will always be at lower sideIf they calculate 5 day average then TRP will be way higher than what it is 

yeah that makes sense Zee is 7 days a week as well. 

I don’t want Sony to start doing that because that’s what caused the production quality drop in Siya Ke Ram when Star started the 7 day telecast that year and it really messed with the quality of the show.