Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

What he is saying is very practical. And almost everyone faces this situation in life..not at a superstar level but at some level.

Everyone has a circle, a part of society where they r loved n recognised..in both professional and personal life.

When u retire from work that professional recognition ceases to exist..it's never the same when u revisit the place. Same may happen personally also..The key to well being at this stage is to stay productive in whatever way u can..not to dwell in nostalgia or self pity.

Big B has got it right..Even SRK understands this well ..he will be fine 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Why does everything have to come down to uplifting the not so privileged smiley22 how do you know that these folks aren't already doing something about it

Aise toh phir kuch bhi mat karo that you like because there is so much suffering in this world that needs to be addressed. Why are we wasting time on this forum, when we could be helping the needy smiley23

In a fair world , everything must be about uplifting the underprivileged,  be it underprivileged gender , caste , ethnicity,  orientation,  geographical region etc etc .. but that's not to put down the problems of privileged folks .. just this interview of SRK might be generating multiple streams of income for everyone including the organizers , journalists and everything in between , which ultimately contributes to the economy of the country .. that's the bigger picture of course .. my opinion was purely based on privileged problems .. I just don't connect with it and I am surprised so many do .. an observation.. that's all .. now if you have a problem with that , then it is another issue altogether  .. 

@Bold  : Agreed. Food for thought. I hope Vijay pays his taxes diligently..  smiley36

JayaBachan thumbnail

SRK stress mat karo, I’ll send you flowers every year jab tak hai jaan. My future kids and grandchildren will do the same if they want to remain in my will. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well articulated by SRK as always! 

His philosophy holds true for both celebrities and regular folks alike. We all have aspects of our lives that aren't permanent, big or small. Life itself isn't permanent. we're here for a while, and then we're gone.

Instead of dwelling on how fleeting it all is, the best thing we can do is celebrate the present and embrace it as it comes. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SRK is worried for no reason. His fans will never forget him and his fans are composed of the entire world.